or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread - Page 42

post #616 of 703
Can anyone comment on the sizing of the wool indigo blazer? If I take a medium in the chore coat (snug fit) would I most likely take a medium in the blazer as well?
post #617 of 703
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemins View Post

When can we expect a preview...or will you at least reveal the colors before the jackets are available?

 

The only images we have of fall so far are the ones we previewed back in March

 

http://www.apolisglobal.com/journal/product-behind-the-scenes-preview-autumn-2014/

 

We'll let you know as soon as we get some new previews and any behind-the-scenes info we can share

post #618 of 703
Thread Starter 

24-Hour Sale tomorrow, available a day early for Style Forum members:

 

post #619 of 703
How much shrinkage can I expect for the Indigo Henley?
post #620 of 703

the wool bow tie site is down

post #621 of 703
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception. View Post

How much shrinkage can I expect for the Indigo Henley?

 

It's already been washed, so shrinkage should be minimal.

post #622 of 703
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticchasm View Post
 

the wool bow tie site is down

 

I think the page is back up, let us know if there's any more errors.

post #623 of 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolis View Post
 

 

I think the page is back up, let us know if there's any more errors.

the drop in price is gone

post #624 of 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticchasm View Post
 

the drop in price is gone

nevermind- it works when you add the item to cart. thanks!

post #625 of 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolis View Post

It's already been washed, so shrinkage should be minimal.
Thanks for the quick reply.
post #626 of 703

Is there going to be a restock within the next couple months on the indigo wool trousers? I picked up a jacket and have really been digging the fabric, and would love to grab some pants as well.

post #627 of 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolis View Post
 

 

We do have a restock planned for the fall, however there will be some color changes as well as some changes to the design details and overall fit as we made a few improvements.

Can you speak to any of the detail/ fit changes being made? I owned the OG version (from Context, 2009) of the USMC and, regretfully, ended up selling it. For me, the body and sleeves were just too short...hopefully the latest iteration has longer sleeves. 

 

Also, is the wool liner on the recent versions wearable as a standalone piece? I know the liner now has pockets, which leads me to believe that it can be worn separately.

 

 

FWIW, that jacket was what started it all for me...

 

1129.jpg 

post #628 of 703
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgnome View Post
 

Is there going to be a restock within the next couple months on the indigo wool trousers? I picked up a jacket and have really been digging the fabric, and would love to grab some pants as well.

 

Unfortunately whatever pants are available is the only thing left. We expected more interest in the pant but it actually was very slow moving, so no planned restocks as of now.

post #629 of 703
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgaith77 View Post
 

Can you speak to any of the detail/ fit changes being made? I owned the OG version (from Context, 2009) of the USMC and, regretfully, ended up selling it. For me, the body and sleeves were just too short...hopefully the latest iteration has longer sleeves. 

 

Also, is the wool liner on the recent versions wearable as a standalone piece? I know the liner now has pockets, which leads me to believe that it can be worn separately.

 

 

FWIW, that jacket was what started it all for me...

 

 

We'll have more concrete size info when the final production arrives this fall, but the length issues were addressed to be more consistent with our typical size scale; we also added lined hand-warmer pockets. The liner has been designed to be worn separately, but we wanted to create more mobility / a little less stiff so the liner will be a vest instead of a full liner and should allow for more layering & flexibility than the previous iteration but still provide warmth on it's own.

post #630 of 703
Thread Starter 

We're releasing two new shirts on Sunday, but they're both available to purchase and ship now:

 

1. Slate Linen Button Down

2. Hunter Khaki Linen Officer Shirt

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread