or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread - Page 17

post #241 of 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolis View Post

 

We just checked for the Brown USMC, all we have left is Small and Large. We may restock these this fall, however.

 

Thank you for checking. I'll keep an eye out for a possible fall restock. 

post #242 of 514
I was JUST about to pull the trigger on the French Linen Jacket... but it looks like ya'll are out of mediums. You guys going to restock them anytime soon?
post #243 of 514
Thread Starter 

Our development and design team are actually working on a rigid canvas chino, stay tuned for the upcoming fall collection!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

This is not my eBay listing.

Apolis, can we please get a re-issue of these. They are so damn sweet.
post #244 of 514
Thread Starter 

Yes, we are completely out of medium French Linen Jackets… I'll let the production team know we have interest in a restock and we'll post on here if that happens

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormboy202 View Post

I was JUST about to pull the trigger on the French Linen Jacket... but it looks like ya'll are out of mediums. You guys going to restock them anytime soon?
post #245 of 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolis View Post

Our development and design team are actually working on a rigid canvas chino, stay tuned for the upcoming fall collection!

Very much I like!
post #246 of 514
Any chance on getting the measurements for the Indigo Wool Chore Jacket in XS?

Thanks
post #247 of 514
I've got my eyes on that chambray service blazer to use as a casual jacket in the spring. Anyone have one of these?
post #248 of 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan172 View Post

I've got my eyes on that chambray service blazer to use as a casual jacket in the spring. Anyone have one of these?

I do. It would be a great casual jacket for sunny weather. The chambray has a nice wash / texture to it and a lot of places to store stuff.
post #249 of 514
Thread Starter 

We're offering 25% off all of our green items through Monday, March 18 in honor of St. Patricks Day. See them all here.

 

post #250 of 514
Will the J Crew shorts be available on your webstore too?
post #251 of 514
Thread Starter 

No, they are exclusively available through J.Crew stores only. This page on our site is the best resource for finding which stores they will be at if you live near one.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Will the J Crew shorts be available on your webstore too?
post #252 of 514
Thread Starter 

Today we released our film about the J.Crew collaboration story. J.Crew is sold out of the swim trunks online but you can check with these 10 stores for inventory levels.

 

 

 

We're still a month away from getting some more chambray trunks in our own store, but we do have a lot of sizes in the Seersucker Trunks and Ace Hotel Trunks for anyone who needs some swimwear for the upcoming easter vacation.

 

  

post #253 of 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolis View Post

Today we released our film about the J.Crew collaboration story. J.Crew is sold out of the swim trunks online but you can check with these 10 stores for inventory levels.





We're still a month away from getting some more chambray trunks in our own store, but we do have a lot of sizes in the Seersucker Trunks and Ace Hotel Trunks for anyone who needs some swimwear for the upcoming easter vacation.


  

loved the video. nicely done.
post #254 of 514
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctkim View Post


loved the video. nicely done.

 

Thanks! Glad you like it

post #255 of 514
Just ordered the chambray service blazer. Can't wait for it to get here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread