or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread - Page 12

post #166 of 592
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

A green would look great. I get so many compliments on the chore jacket, it is a very easy item to wear in that it matches just about everything and sits on the shoulders nice because it is unstructured.
I got the linen jacket and standard issue civilian jacket in the mail. Already wore the linen jacket 3x this week and it's the first thing I'm going to pack while traveling to Florida next week.

 

So glad to hear another happy owner of the Indigo Chore! Enjoy Florida! If you get the chance share any images of putting your Apolis items to good use while in Florida, please send our way! 

post #167 of 592
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Bateman View Post

Something is up with your website, I had to complete the survey twice before getting a code because it crashed and then my card was rejected/timed out three times during checkout before finally going through.

WE'RE LOOKING INTO THIS RIGHT NOW, EXCUSE INCONVENIENCE. 

Feel free to call us to take care of your order: +1.855.4APOLIS (USA TOLL FREE)

Please email shea@apolisglobal.com, he'd like to personally apologize and issue a gift voucher.

post #168 of 592

Apolis, could you post a larger photo of the Evolution of the Indigo Chore Jacket. I'm eager to see what my chore jacket will soon look like. Thanks!

 

I'm also digging the idea of a chore jacket in green or dark brown or black. I would also love to see the same chore jacket cut in a cotton - heather grey for the summer. 

post #169 of 592
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Bateman View Post

Something is up with your website, I had to complete the survey twice before getting a code because it crashed and then my card was rejected/timed out three times during checkout before finally going through.

Working on this issue with our Website Architect. Please confirm the day, time and if you have an order numer, that would be SO helpful!

post #170 of 592
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsieurLock View Post

Apolis, could you post a larger photo of the Evolution of the Indigo Chore Jacket. I'm eager to see what my chore jacket will soon look like. Thanks!

 

I'm also digging the idea of a chore jacket in green or dark brown or black. I would also love to see the same chore jacket cut in a cotton - heather grey for the summer. 

Trying to find the original images of our Indigo Chore aging evolution within our design team's archives and coming up with nothing! Next time we get a submission from one of our advocates we will be sure to share. If you are ever in downtown Los Angeles be sure to shop by Apolis: Common Gallery and anyone on staff would love to share the indigo aging, its like everyone's trophy!

post #171 of 592
Thread Starter 

TODAY: Last Day to Save 25% http://goo.gl/0294X

 

post #172 of 592
Thread Starter 

Apolis 2012 Advocacy Results: http://apol.is/w120ra

 

post #173 of 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsieurLock View Post

Apolis, could you post a larger photo of the Evolution of the Indigo Chore Jacket. I'm eager to see what my chore jacket will soon look like. Thanks!

I'm also digging the idea of a chore jacket in green or dark brown or black. I would also love to see the same chore jacket cut in a cotton - heather grey for the summer. 

Mine is showing a lot of fading already, probably cause I've almost worn it every day since purchasing. Will probably dry clean it soon.
post #174 of 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolis View Post

Working on this issue with our Website Architect. Please confirm the day, time and if you have an order numer, that would be SO helpful!

I emailed all of this, per your earlier post, to Shea and haven't heard back. No worries though.

Apolis x Filson black ops:

post #175 of 592
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post


Mine is showing a lot of fading already, probably cause I've almost worn it every day since purchasing. Will probably dry clean it soon.

Please share images of your fading Indigo Chore!

post #176 of 592
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Bateman View Post


I emailed all of this, per your earlier post, to Shea and haven't heard back. No worries though.

Apolis x Filson black ops:

Please confirm your email address? Shea is having a hard time finding your email, apologies! Love this photo, SO AWESOME!

post #177 of 592
Thread Starter 

Philanthropist Briefcase: Ugandan Grown + American Sewn: http://apol.is/w3dx82

 

 

 

post #178 of 592
Thread Starter 

Year in Review: Our 2012 Retrospective: http://apol.is/s01l7c

 

post #179 of 592
Thread Starter 

One Week Only: Alpaca Co-op Bundle | Scarf & Beanie | Save 25% http://apol.is/ci1frl (Available Through: Jan. 23rd)

 

post #180 of 592
That filson black ops looks awesome, is it available anywhere? I could use a nice gym bag cause I carry: full set of bands, change of clothes, olympic lifting shoes, converse high tops, 2 lacross balls, foam roller, tennis balls taped togather, chalk, notebook +pen and a big bottle.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread