or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread - Page 9

post #121 of 634
copy cat :P I wanted that linen pocket square too but didn't get it ; ;
post #122 of 634

Haha Yeah!The only thing I didn't get, that I wanted badly, was the indigo wool tie. I'll grab that soon.

 

I'm very happy with everything, and the Coffee is great as well. Also the Chore jacket is simply the best fitting jacket I've ever tried on. It's like it was specifically made for me. I remember someone else saying the same thing about another jacket from Apolis. Needless to say, I'm very pleased I decided to buy it again. After regretfully returning it the first time due to being broke and in need of a thick winter jacket. Fugit! Looking forward to grabbing the Chambray Service Blazer too.

 

Fit pics soon


Edited by MonsieurLock - 12/3/12 at 8:23pm
post #123 of 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsieurLock View Post

Haha Yeah!The only thing I didn't get, that I wanted badly, was the indigo wool tie. I'll grab that soon.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

I'm very happy with everything, and the Coffee is great as well. Also the Chore jacket is simply the best fitting jacket I've ever tried on. It's like it was specifically made for me. I remember someone else saying the same thing about another jacket from Apolis. Needless to say, I'm very pleased I decided to buy it again. After regretfully returning it the first time due to being broke and in need of a thick winter jacket. Fugit! Looking forward to grabbing the Chambray Service Blazer too.

 

Fit pics soon

I agree about the fit. Super spot on - it's unreal. Loving my chore jacket. Enjoy yours!

post #124 of 634
Yea, it does have a nice fit. It's super comfortable too and moves with the body well. Was sort of worried about the fit because the model on website is 6'0 32" waist and 170lbs, I'm 5'7 35" waist 180lbs (lulz powerlifting). I want to check out their other outerwear now. I will see what Curatory stocks come spring.
post #125 of 634
I had to return my chore jacket because the size info was incorrect on the web site I bought it off. I think I'd like a softer material this year.
I did grab the civilian jacket and can't stop wearing it. I might have to get one in another color too.
post #126 of 634
So how was the sample sale? Did anyone make it and get away with anything special?
post #127 of 634

My two pairs of Civilian Chinos arrived today.

 

Wow, is all I can say. They are fantastic. The cotton feels amazing and the construction is excellent.

 

I thought the length would be a problem, but they roll up beautifully. I wouldn't recommend them for anyone with really big hips or a giant crotch :). They fit perfectly on me.

 

Well done Apolis, well done. I will be back.

post #128 of 634
frown.gif darn i wanted to try the Civilian Chinos, but I have a 30" waist with 34" thighs.
post #129 of 634
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsieurLock View Post

Haha Yeah!The only thing I didn't get, that I wanted badly, was the indigo wool tie. I'll grab that soon.

 

 

I'm very happy with everything, and the Coffee is great as well. Also the Chore jacket is simply the best fitting jacket I've ever tried on. It's like it was specifically made for me. I remember someone else saying the same thing about another jacket from Apolis. Needless to say, I'm very pleased I decided to buy it again. After regretfully returning it the first time due to being broke and in need of a thick winter jacket. Fugit! Looking forward to grabbing the Chambray Service Blazer too.

 

Fit pics soon


So glad you got all of your product and are enjoying them! Thanks for posting those pics pics! We love that you are reunited with the chore jacket. Let us know what you think of the tie and blazer when you get them!

post #130 of 634
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by i10casual View Post

I had to return my chore jacket because the size info was incorrect on the web site I bought it off. I think I'd like a softer material this year.
I did grab the civilian jacket and can't stop wearing it. I might have to get one in another color too.

 

Such a bummer about the Chore Jacket! What website did you buy it off of? But we're glad you're enjoying your civilian blazer. What color is next for you?

post #131 of 634
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Sy View Post

My two pairs of Civilian Chinos arrived today.

 

Wow, is all I can say. They are fantastic. The cotton feels amazing and the construction is excellent.

 

I thought the length would be a problem, but they roll up beautifully. I wouldn't recommend them for anyone with really big hips or a giant crotch :). They fit perfectly on me.

 

Well done Apolis, well done. I will be back.


Thank you sir! Love that you're enjoying your chinos. Which colors did you get?

post #132 of 634
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

frown.gif darn i wanted to try the Civilian Chinos, but I have a 30" waist with 34" thighs.


You might be able to get a bigger size and get the waist tailored?

post #133 of 634
Thread Starter 

We've just received a restock of our Standard Issue USMC Jacket in a new color
 

1000

post #134 of 634
Thread Starter 

Today our Transit Issue Key Chains are 25% off!

 

1000

post #135 of 634
What was day #2? I never got an email sunday.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread