or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yes!! I know you can help. :) Best Suit for My FIANCEE???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yes!! I know you can help. :) Best Suit for My FIANCEE???

post #1 of 51
Thread Starter 

This coming December we will be having our wedding and its a garden wedding. We have of things to consider... One is his suit. It needs to be elegant and classic. Do you know where to buy?

 

Please, I need your help. :) Thanks...

post #2 of 51
Without a price range, odds are you won't get the response you're looking for.
post #3 of 51
Shouldn't your fiancée be wearing a dress?
post #4 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenadier View Post

Shouldn't your fiancée be wearing a dress?

 

 

lol....

 

Maybe "Kim Brown" is a woman.

 

What are the price range and colors that you like? Medium grey is pretty nice for weddings.

post #5 of 51

1st, think of what do you want your wedding suit look like

 

2nd, go to brick-and-motor store to have a look,

if you are not interested go find a tailor to tailoring it for you

post #6 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac Duncan View Post

1st, think of what do you want your wedding suit look like

2nd, go to brick-and-motor store to have a look,
if you are not interested go find a tailor to tailoring it for you

3rd allow your husband to be to make his own decisions.
post #7 of 51

post #8 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by coop86 View Post

Without a price range, odds are you won't get the response you're looking for.

We need a price range, and also some more details. "Garden wedding" implies a certain informality, but does not demand it - how formal/informal will the event be? What kind of dress will you be wearing? Where is the wedding - hot climate or cold (you haven't even identified your hemisphere)?
post #9 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coop86 View Post

Without a price range, odds are you won't get the response you're looking for.

 



Hmm..Oh so sorry. $300 to $400.. HMMMM? Thanks

post #10 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenadier View Post

Shouldn't your fiancée be wearing a dress?


No, I forgot to change my avatr. this is the account of my hubby. A suit of course...

post #11 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyMac View Post

 

 

lol....

 

Maybe "Kim Brown" is a woman.

 

What are the price range and colors that you like? Medium grey is pretty nice for weddings.


This is the account of my hubby. So sorry, Yeah, thanks for the color suggestions. But what site  is best?

post #12 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBR View Post


3rd allow your husband to be to make his own decisions.


Hi GBR. He said, I will be the one to choose. Hmmm...

post #13 of 51
Tan linen suit from Brooks Brothers if warm climate, tan gabardine if temperate.
post #14 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimBrown View Post




Hmm..Oh so sorry. $300 to $400.. HMMMM? Thanks

A good suit cannot be had in that price range. Take him to Brooks Brothers or Ralph Lauren and spoil him with a made-to-measure suit in the fabric of his liking.
post #15 of 51
suit supply is only a little bit out of that range and would likely have something that works.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yes!! I know you can help. :) Best Suit for My FIANCEE???