or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Where do you guys put your shoes?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Where do you guys put your shoes?

post #1 of 94
Thread Starter 

I don't know but putting my shoes on ground and putting them next to each other is getting in the way. I want to know what you guys do to keep shoes organized, if you guys wouldn't mind please upload some pictures! Thanks!

post #2 of 94
I put them on the floor of the closet. Where are you putting them that putting them on the ground is in the way?
post #3 of 94

Simple and effective, if not somewhat controversial (people are afraid of plastics). When I take off my shoes, they go overhead on a shelf to air out and I put them away the next morning. For shoes without shoe horns, the box has a cedar block. Although not visible, each container has a vent cut out on each side near the lid, but I'm not sure if it's necessary.

post #4 of 94

shoe rack

 

or 

 

on my feet

post #5 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjeff View Post

I put them on the floor of the closet. Where are you putting them that putting them on the ground is in the way?

+1
post #6 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjeff View Post

I put them on the floor of the closet. Where are you putting them that putting them on the ground is in the way?

Not enough room in my closet shog[1].gif
post #7 of 94
i put it under my bed... but the only thing is sincei have shoes that are several years old my room kind of stinks now....
post #8 of 94
Welcome to Styleforum laughtr. I have the same problem.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




I would love to see how Aportnoy organizes his shoes, which I understand exceeds 2,000 pairs.
At a paltry 160 pairs (not all are shown), I am at the limits of space over here.
post #9 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint View Post

Welcome to Styleforum laughtr. I have the same problem. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



I would love to see how Aportnoy organizes his shoes, which I understand exceeds 2,000 pairs.
At a paltry 160 pairs (not all are shown), I am at the limits of space over here.

Holy shit MoL.

Deets?
post #10 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint View Post

Welcome to Styleforum laughtr. I have the same problem. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I would love to see how Aportnoy organizes his shoes, which I understand exceeds 2,000 pairs.
At a paltry 160 pairs (not all are shown), I am at the limits of space over here.

 

My head just exploded. 160 pairs! You sir, are the shoe connoisseur.

 

Have you ever bought Loake 1880s?

post #11 of 94
Custom built section in my wardrobe using cheap shoe trees screwed vertically on to shelves.

DBABA7E2-FBEC-486A-98E3-634CC81298FE-1108-0000009A06B9917C.jpg
post #12 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilacCords View Post

Custom built section in my wardrobe using cheap shoe trees screwed vertically on to shelves.
DBABA7E2-FBEC-486A-98E3-634CC81298FE-1108-0000009A06B9917C.jpg


That's pretty awesome

post #13 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilacCords View Post

Custom built section in my wardrobe using cheap shoe trees screwed vertically on to shelves.
DBABA7E2-FBEC-486A-98E3-634CC81298FE-1108-0000009A06B9917C.jpg

wow, that is great....My shoes, about 20 pairs, are kept in the basement on the floor.  I don't have enough room in any closet at this time because I have a family and they take up all of the space.  I need to step it up and get something like this. 

post #14 of 94

Wow, MOL!  People talk about shoe racks, and you bust out the shoe room.  Would love to see MOL's order for shoe trees when Joseph A. Banks has its buy 1 get 2 free sale.

post #15 of 94
MOL, I am impressed. I am very impressed.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Where do you guys put your shoes?