or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Iron Heart denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Iron Heart denim - Page 5

post #61 of 319
Kiya,

Thanks a lot for the response. I'm gonna pick up the smaller size as you suggested.
post #62 of 319
With IH 634s, what waist tag size should I go for if my actual waist is 35"?
post #63 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post
With IH 634s, what waist tag size should I go for if my actual waist is 35"?

Get a size 36, they'll sit lower than your waist because they're not a high-rise jean...
post #64 of 319
If you're a size 34 in flat heads (I have F310), would you be the same in iron heart? i hear they stretch a bit.
post #65 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
If you're a size 34 in flat heads (I have F310), would you be the same in iron heart? i hear they stretch a bit.

Yes, you'd be the same exact size.
post #66 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
Get a size 36, they'll sit lower than your waist because they're not a high-rise jean...

I was at Take 5 to try some IH634s. They stock them in one-wash. I was told that they will not shrink much, if at all, since they are of the one-wash variety.

Tried a tag 36"waist. Feels just a tad roomy. They did not have tag 34" waist for me to try. Should I wait for tag 34" waist to come in before making my final choice?

My actual waist is 35".
post #67 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post
I was at Take 5 to try some IH634s. They stock them in one-wash. I was told that they will not shrink much, if at all, since they are of the one-wash variety.

Tried a tag 36"waist. Feels just a tad roomy. They did not have tag 34" waist for me to try. Should I wait for tag 34" waist to come in before making my final choice?

My actual waist is 35".

Do not buy the 36, buy a size 34, you'll be far happier with the fit down the line.
I think there was some confusion.. there is no such thing as "one-wash" Iron Heart..
post #68 of 319
Iron Heart 301S Slim Selvedge & 9301 Slim Super Black Jeans

After ten years of producing the most intensely heavy weight jeans in the world, Iron Heart has introduced their first slim cut jean. This is answer for anybody looking for a slim jean that will last far longer than any other jean in the world.

The 301S by Iron Heart is their newest flagship slim model with the silhouette designed by both Self Edge and Iron Heart; finally bringing their signature 21 ounce selvedge denim to a slim cut jean with a longer inseam than Iron Heart's past models. These are made with hand picked Zimbabwe Cotton that is known for it's unusually long fibers which give this denim a super soft hand. Due to the slim cut of the jean, there is no selvedge out-seam, but the denim itself is the usual 21oz selvedge denim that Iron Heart produces.

Also available is the 9301, a 22 ounce black denim version of the 301S with black stitch, black arcuates, black leather tag, and a red outseam inner stitch.

Iron Heart denim is known for it's ultra sheen and extreme durability due to it's heavy weight. Almost any other company attempting to produce denim this heavy would end up with a very stiff and rigid fabric, where as Iron Heart's denim is suprisingly pliable considering it's weight.

Photographed and modeled by Sidney Lo.

These are now available in-store and in our online store from sizes 28 to 38 in both black and indigo. Check the online store for more photos, specs, and measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=71







post #69 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
Due to the slim cut of the jean, there is no selvedge out-seam, but the denim itself is the usual 21oz selvedge denim that Iron Heart produces.

I'm just curious, why does the slim cut of the jean mean no selvedge? (I'm only asking because I love when you dudes in the biz drop some knowledge )
post #70 of 319
Oh jesus 21 ounce skinny jeans.
post #71 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupertwaddles View Post
I'm just curious, why does the slim cut of the jean mean no selvedge? (I'm only asking because I love when you dudes in the biz drop some knowledge )

Because of the way the leg has been slimmed down from both the inner and outer sides of the leg body the selvedge cannot be retained because it's a curved line on both sides of the leg.
post #72 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
Because of the way the leg has been slimmed down from both the inner and outer sides of the leg body the selvedge cannot be retained because it's a curved line on both sides of the leg.

Ahhh cool to know! Thanks
post #73 of 319
Oh my god, I won't need a new pair of jeans for a year or so... But... It's gonna be 301S. Slim cut, super heavy, and sick as hell arcs... Yep. Better start to save up :P
post #74 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
Because of the way the leg has been slimmed down from both the inner and outer sides of the leg body the selvedge cannot be retained because it's a curved line on both sides of the leg.
Also curious, how come dior 19cms can have selvage if they look just as slim as those IH?
post #75 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
Also curious, how come dior 19cms can have selvage if they look just as slim as those IH?

Because almost all of Dior's jeans that were designed by Hedi have a completely straight outer leg.
Trust me, i'd know, i've completely taken apart over 10 different pairs of DH jeans over the past three years.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Iron Heart denim