or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Iron Heart denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Iron Heart denim - Page 8

post #106 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post
Pure Blue Japan and Iron Heart are the two japanese makers im most excited about getting involved in.

My 007's are easily my favorite pair of jeans.
post #107 of 319
To all of your wearing Iron Hearts, what temperatures do you comfortable wear them in? I have a pair of 17oz Samurai's that I've been wearing and they are the heaviest I've had so far and they get a bit uncomfortable when it's pretty hot out.
post #108 of 319
Probably in cooler temperatures. Fall perhaps? In the great white north, it gets to -20 C (or more) in winter.
post #109 of 319
^^ also cuz they're still stiff new and starchy and unyielding. once they've soften up from multiple washes, they'll breathe better. i've used my 710s & 5000bk in mid NYC summer.
post #110 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon View Post
^^ also cuz they're still stiff new and starchy and unyielding. once they've soften up from multiple washes, they'll breathe better. i've used my 710s & 5000bk in mid NYC summer.

Yea I'm wearing the 5000bk's now. I go to school in upstate NY so I was thinking about getting a pair of the 634s' to start wearing in september/october.
post #111 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtemple View Post
My 007's are easily my favorite pair of jeans.

yeah i can say my xx007s are my favorite jeans as well. nothing like it.

i would love to get a pair of IHs one day. those 24 oz jeans look too much
post #112 of 319
I used to live in cali and wore my 634s every day, no matter how hot.

Now, living in DC, the humidity is staggering. They are wearable but it's pretty hard to peel them off at the end of the day. Nasty to think about how much sweat is on them...
post #113 of 319
^^used to live in LA, now NYC, so i get you. i'm currently rocking my contest FC 1108C and i have to literally peel them off me at the end of the day, too. breaking in a brand crunchy-new pair of 21-24 ozer? 4get it.

tho' [like i said in my last post] i wore my old 5000bk in mid NYC summer and they were as okey as wearing any other jeans [in summer]. other than being much softer and breathable, i sized up 1 [instead of sizing down] & hemmed exact to my inseam cuz i was going for a '90ish slouch__ so they're pretty much loose & comfy.
post #114 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtemple View Post
My 007's are easily my favorite pair of jeans.
Fuck yeah. PBJ webshop is awesome, I can't read anything, but all the T's, Sweaters, Hoodies and Button Ups drive me to drool. I cant wait to do my first PBJ shipment next year. I'll probably drop like 1k on a a whole stack of cool stuff. Will be getting IH next year too.
post #115 of 319
If anyones interested I'm selling my SEXIH01 cheap http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...d.php?t=160227
post #116 of 319
Haraki-San of Iron Heart made a special edition bag just for Diesel (my french bulldog):


post #117 of 319
hey kiya. i was wondering if you knew how i should size in 301s. i'm currently wearing 5010 6x6 size 28 but they're a bit loose on me. i want the 301s to be a bit tighter.
post #118 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fondoom View Post
hey kiya. i was wondering if you knew how i should size in 301s. i'm currently wearing 5010 6x6 size 28 but they're a bit loose on me. i want the 301s to be a bit tighter.

You'd need a size 28 for a bit of a slimmer fit than where you're at now.
The New York store has one left in that size and accepts phone orders.
post #119 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
yeah i can say my xx007s are my favorite jeans as well. nothing like it. i would love to get a pair of IHs one day. those 24 oz jeans look too much
Get a pair of xx-010s, its like the 007 on steriods
post #120 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
You'd need a size 28 for a bit of a slimmer fit than where you're at now.
The New York store has one left in that size and accepts phone orders.
thanks man, that was a quick reply. do you know when you'll get more at the SF store?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Iron Heart denim