• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects S/S '07

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been out of the loop for a while, but apparently Common Projects released (I'm assuming they've hit the streets but I've just found them ten minutes ago; hoping to receive stock e-mails tomorrow) a new round of sneaks. I don't think they do this at regular intervals, as I've only seen the same five pairs floating around everywhere (grey/blue/white low, black high and white/grey suede high), so I'm a little excited.

http://www.commonprojects.com/

Not sure if that's the entire line as I found a couple other pairs on the Newton and 7 Japan websites. I really like the black slip-ons (must-have). Really dislike the silver and gold numbers. I don't know if anyone finds this interesting but yes, like I said, I've been away...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my hands on the beige canvas lacelss slips and black suede. Retailers have to order these things six months in advance so it takes time.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I realize construction/materials are infinitely superior, but I still don't see how these are worth four times the price of a pair of mono leather Chucks...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Hand made in italy homey by some old dude in a dusty workshop.

I'd rather have one pair of these vs 5 pairs of leather chucks.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
by some old dude in a dusty workshop.

If that's true, I guess it's pretty sweet. Do they make a 46? Does the 45 run big?

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I'm trying to get my hands on the beige canvas lacelss slips and black suede. Retailers have to order these things six months in advance so it takes time.

So do you have any idea of the current availability? Are they out?

Also, sorry to say, I'm almost certain they only run up to 45, and they definitely don't run large...
frown.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Damn I don't think you'll find them in that size.

It depends on when they were able to order them. I doubt you will find them in the near future.

bigwhale

Reaction score
I need those beige slips in my life. Anyone know what price point the slips will be hittin?

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The two current price-points are $250 for the old-school leathers (high and low) and $275 for the leather/suede high-tops. So...I'm not sure were your shoes will fall.
plain.gif

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prathan says the new season is shipping this week so keep an eye out.

mongo615

Reaction score
Do you have any idea if they will have a new run of the achilles low white??? They're very hard to get in a 45!!
musicboohoo[1].gif

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Am I the only person that doesn't feel plain looking sneakers for $250-275?

Mayday981

Reaction score
Nope, I would never spend that kind of money on shoes. Unless they were Allen Edmonds or something.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Am I the only person that doesn't feel plain looking sneakers for $250-275?

You want some glitter and streamers on it or what? There's always one who makes one of these posts
crackup[1].gif

Stay out of the damn thread homey
bigstar[1].gif

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
You want some glitter and streamers on it or what? There's always one who makes one of these posts
crackup[1].gif

Stay out of the damn thread homey
bigstar[1].gif

No, I just think they're a waste of money
tongue.gif

I'd rather be spending my money on shirts, denim, or maybe jackets, at least what little there is available this S/S.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads