or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Zero spots left-all full NBA Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball League 2012/2013 - $25 buy-in
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Zero spots left-all full NBA Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball League 2012/2013 - $25 buy-in - Page 18

post #256 of 339
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

sirgrotus, you piece of shit. try to remember to set your lineup every week. last week steve rammed your ass for a 8-1 win but now you have your lineup set? making a playoff push? go you
I'm not sir grotus
post #257 of 339
Thread Starter 
my bad, man. i was going to make a louis ck reference (bag of dicks) but i was so overwhelmed with my post i forgot shog[1].gif
post #258 of 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Yah that part was annoying as hell, Steve tied me with 8-1 win, I could have passed him be one place higher right now if he set up his team properly.
You had a full roster (7 players) last night = 16 turnovers.
I had 2 players, 1 left anf never came back = 7 turnovers.


baldy[1].gif

He's in last place now. I'm off the bottom, finally.

16 is still a lot, fucking D Wade had 5 on his own. But ya, Batum was handing out the turnovers.
post #259 of 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

sirgrotus, you piece of shit. try to remember to set your lineup every week. last week steve rammed your ass for a 8-1 win but now you have your lineup set? making a playoff push? go you

He had a couple of guys injured...
post #260 of 339
Pau is out again omg
post #261 of 339
Thread Starter 
wouldnt have mattered and I doubt he even noticed. 5 of his players never touched the court, so to speak

post #262 of 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

wouldnt have mattered and I doubt he even noticed. 5 of his players never touched the court, so to speak


Go skiing and quit complaining. Let me have my moment in the sun.
post #263 of 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

wouldnt have mattered and I doubt he even noticed. 5 of his players never touched the court, so to speak


Unfortunate, we've all been active and the league is very competitive so far. That's a solid squad too, especially with the way Curry is beasting.

Maybe a PM?
post #264 of 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

Go skiing and quit complaining. Let me have my moment in the sun.

I've got him in 2 weeks satisfied.gif
post #265 of 339
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Unfortunate, we've all been active and the league is very competitive so far. That's a solid squad too, especially with the way Curry is beasting.

Maybe a PM?

dude set his lineup tonight
post #266 of 339
I think I should win Manager of the year. I start the year with Bogut, Varejao, Dwight, and Chandler.

I had to autodraft almost completely.

Dwight has sucked balls. Varejao is out for the year. Bogut was out for half the year, as was Eric Gordon. I kept Gordon; someone else grabbed Bogut.

I'm changing my name to Coach Pop.
post #267 of 339
Thread Starter 
post #268 of 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

I think I should win Manager of the year. I start the year with Bogut, Varejao, Dwight, and Chandler.

I had to autodraft almost completely.

Dwight has sucked balls. Varejao is out for the year. Bogut was out for half the year, as was Eric Gordon. I kept Gordon; someone else grabbed Bogut.

I'm changing my name to Coach Pop.


Hate to admit it, but credit where its due. I had you a couple a weeks ago until Deng got injured and you nipped it 5 - 4.

I'll take credit for worst: I drafted Rose, Wall AND Dirk. Then Wilson Chandler went down followed by Hedo. Then Jason Terry was the suck, followed by Roy Hibbert who is shooting below 40% as a center. Wait wait, it gets better: Demarcus Cousins cannot stay out of his own way.
post #269 of 339
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

I think I should win Manager of the year. I start the year with Bogut, Varejao, Dwight, and Chandler.

I had to autodraft almost completely.

Dwight has sucked balls. Varejao is out for the year. Bogut was out for half the year, as was Eric Gordon. I kept Gordon; someone else grabbed Bogut.

I'm changing my name to Coach Pop.

and you did it without being an annoying little ass
post #270 of 339
And now I will head straight into the shitter. Hubris and all that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Zero spots left-all full NBA Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball League 2012/2013 - $25 buy-in