or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When do Ralph Lauren and Banana Republic have good sales discount?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When do Ralph Lauren and Banana Republic have good sales discount?

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 

I'm a student, not as rich as most of the gentlemen here.

 

I'm not quite familiar with these two brands.  Banana Republic seem to offer 30% discount year along, but some times, they have 40% sales.  Any tips?  Thanks!  

post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ircfas133 View Post

Banana Republic seem to offer 30% discount year along, but some times, they have 40% sales.  Any tips?  Thanks!  

Welcome to the forum. They actually are having a 40% off sale right now, through 10/7, if my email is to believed. In-store only (30% off online).
post #3 of 8

BR has 40% off any one item on Wednesday's for the month of October. But you may need the actual coupon paper.

post #4 of 8
Most of BR's regular 40% off sales generally exclude suiting. About a month ago, they did have a 50% off for EVERYTHING.
post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 

Thank you, gentlemen

 

May I ask how to get those coupons?  I only have their email subscriptions, or maybe not...  

 

Do they have similar program like BB's catalog mailing?  Thanks!

post #6 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyhungry View Post

Most of BR's regular 40% off sales generally exclude suiting. About a month ago, they did have a 50% off for EVERYTHING.

 

What would be the best guess for the next 50%?  Thanks!

 

I just checked my email.  I did saw 40% notice, but when I click on the website, for example, the following link, the price is still the original...

 

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=70045&vid=1&pid=229627002

 

I guess they only offer UP TO 40% discount on SELECT style at this time.  Would be nice if I have more choice...

post #7 of 8

According to my co-workers, Banana Republic has a 40% discount on 1 item every Tuesday. I'm not sure if it's limited to just a particular Banana Republic or if all stores have this sale.

post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ircfas133 View Post

Thank you, gentlemen

 

May I ask how to get those coupons?  I only have their email subscriptions, or maybe not...  

 

Do they have similar program like BB's catalog mailing?  Thanks!

I get it in my email. It contains the code for the day if ordering online (which is why you don't see the discount) and says to print the page if buying from the store. It's possible that the exact day is regional.

 

Solution: Call your local BR and ask them. They don't hide it or anything, they want your money.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › When do Ralph Lauren and Banana Republic have good sales discount?