or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Help with Ralph Lauren tag?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Help with Ralph Lauren tag? - Page 7

post #91 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryback View Post


And how would u know?

 

Because it had a dude on a horse instead of a crocodile on it. All real ones have the alligator...err...I mean crocodile 

post #92 of 138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dork View Post

Because it had a dude on a horse instead of a crocodile on it. All real ones have the alligator...err...I mean crocodile 

That's Lacoste.

The one that was in question was a Ralph Lauren branded polo shirt. The question was resolved. It's legit.
post #93 of 138

I thought we all agreed it was fake 

post #94 of 138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dork View Post

I thought we all agreed it was fake 

Besides you, who else said it was fake?
Your the only guy that said it was fake because you mistook it for a lacoste shirt
post #95 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryback View Post

What do you mean by "break-even"?

Everyone over 9-years old who has run a lemon aid stand knows what break-even means.
post #96 of 138
post #97 of 138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post

Everyone over 9-years old who has run a lemon aid stand knows what break-even means.

Well sorry, mr college graduate!

Sheesh, if its that difficult for someone to tell me what "break-even" means here, I guess I'll just google it (first thing I should have done).
post #98 of 138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post


Fake
post #99 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryback View Post

Well sorry, mr college graduate!
Sheesh, if its that difficult for someone to tell me what "break-even" means here, I guess I'll just google it (first thing I should have done).

The fact that you comment like this is sad. Did you not go to college? I mean damn your around my age, should at least be a senior - I think you said you were 21 in other thread.
post #100 of 138
Dude, that's clearly authentic.
post #101 of 138
that was awesome NORE !!!
post #102 of 138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

The fact that you comment like this is sad. Did you not go to college? I mean damn your around my age, should at least be a senior - I think you said you were 21 in other thread.

We don't have have college here in Australia, we have university.
And no I didn't go to university, I dropped out at 11th grade.

And can you please stop degrading me in every post?
post #103 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryback View Post

Well sorry, mr college graduate!
Sheesh, if its that difficult for someone to tell me what "break-even" means here, I guess I'll just google it (first thing I should have done).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryback View Post

We don't have have college here in Australia, we have university.
And no I didn't go to university, I dropped out at 11th grade.
And can you please stop degrading me in every post?

...
post #104 of 138
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post

...

Yeah that's what I said.

Got a problem?


SMH
post #105 of 138
So, you attempt to mock someone for going to college. When asked if you ever went to college you say that there are no colleges in your country just universities. Why the college quip then? Very nonsensical (that means it doesn't make any sense). You then boast about dropping out of high school and when confronted about your conflicting posts get all "internet gansta".

Yeah, I think you are in the wrong forum.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Help with Ralph Lauren tag?