When you're saying you prefer your R&B over D02s, are you talking about R&B Fit 1 jeans?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 667post #9992 of 155603/14/16 at 2:07pmpost #9993 of 155603/14/16 at 2:13pmpost #9994 of 155603/14/16 at 2:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Death24xASecond
Eh to be fair, I remain deeply disappointed with my SLP D02s, bought from the FW15 collection. The knees are very baggy and the leg opening stretched so much that the whole point of a skinny fit was lost. I got it tailored down and continue to wear it, but I can recommend R&B's Fit 1 or 0 (if one wants an even slimmer fit) over SLP simply because I've worn them harder and they haven't lost all shape like the SLP denim. It's too bad they aren't waxed, or I'd stop wearing the SLP altogether.
I regularly wear my Hedi 30s with the R&B and it actually looks even better than with D02.
Agreed.. Fit 0 and 30's ftw all day
The slp denim has fallen off a bit. 13/14 was best.. the frayed button d01 aren't bad tho.. similar to old, but sized down 1 to get the thighs right
the fucking raw destroyed fucking sucks.. i wanna burn them. the rips don't match the knees etc
Edited by Slpbaby808 - 3/14/16 at 2:30pmpost #9995 of 155603/14/16 at 2:33pmpost #9996 of 155603/14/16 at 2:41pmQuote:
I actually think this looks great, skinny without looking painted on.
Have any of you guys noticed much fading/wear marks on your SLP denim? I washed mine recently and noticed some fades which I wasn't expecting...subtle thoughpost #9997 of 155603/14/16 at 2:43pmpost #9998 of 155603/14/16 at 2:52pmpost #9999 of 155603/14/16 at 2:57pmQuote:
these slp denim look dope.. i havent seen these anywhere online.. new shipment?post #10000 of 155603/14/16 at 3:00pmQuote:
I can wear Fit 0 comfortably (after wearing it a week or so) so I go with that. I'm sure Fit 1 will be easier for more "built" men.
And the leg opening just kind of got a lot looser over time on the SLP FW15 D02s. I wore them over the Hedi 30s and they used to stack pretty nicely. Then it just got looser until it looked terrible so I got it taken in and tapered.
But I also don't like the problem that is visible in @needhelp123 's photo: the thighs get baggy. And the knees kind of sag so it looks weird and spoils the silhouette line.post #10001 of 155603/14/16 at 3:00pmpost #10002 of 155603/14/16 at 3:02pmpost #10003 of 155603/14/16 at 3:23pmpost #10004 of 155603/14/16 at 3:57pmpost #10005 of 155603/14/16 at 4:13pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Eidos Napoli 43 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Fashion Week Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Loake Loafers - am I being unreasonable 4 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...