Cigar = tan, I believe. At the SLP boutique, they have both and believe they said the brown suede ones are new.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 654post #9797 of 168593/9/16 at 3:29pmpost #9798 of 168593/9/16 at 4:13pmpost #9799 of 168593/9/16 at 4:15pmpost #9800 of 168593/9/16 at 4:20pmits...the color in the pic. just look at them both closely, like i said, they're not bad representations of the colors irl.
you guys overcomplicate this stuff way too much, you'd be better not listening to random internet people who don't really know what they're talking about.
if anyone wants a shredded hem hawaiian shirt (39, bnwt, retail) pm me.post #9801 of 168593/9/16 at 5:30pmpost #9802 of 168593/9/16 at 5:34pmpost #9803 of 168593/9/16 at 5:51pmQuote:
I have last year's Cigar Jodhpur and just today received the new Tan Jodhpur.. I'll take pictures, although they won't show anything that the above cropped Jods don't show. I think they are both nice, but will have to give the edge to the Tan. I think they are a bit more unique, vibrant and when beat up, look bad ass.post #9804 of 168593/9/16 at 5:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by scanner
I have last year's Cigar Jodhpur and just today received the new Tan Jodhpur.. I'll take pictures, although they won't show anything that the above cropped Jods don't show. I think they are both nice, but will have to give the edge to the Tan. I think they are a bit more unique, vibrant and when beat up, look bad ass.
what's the take... 30's or London lows?
Edited by Slpbaby808 - 3/9/16 at 6:16pmpost #9805 of 168593/9/16 at 6:06pmpost #9806 of 168593/9/16 at 6:08pmpost #9807 of 168593/9/16 at 6:25pmpost #9808 of 168593/9/16 at 7:45pmpost #9809 of 168593/9/16 at 7:51pmQuote:
good insight. I like the lows cause the buckle shows. But i dig the character of the highs 30post #9810 of 168593/9/16 at 9:08pmQuote:
I'd say the real question is, do you like the D01's you got? Why don't you just keep them? There is nothing wrong with a 16.5 cm hem.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 12 minutes ago
- › Brand New Sartoria Formosa Olive Cotton Suit 52 *Interest Check* 15 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Searching for comfortable, stylish jeans. Any suggestions? 18 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...