Cigar = tan, I believe. At the SLP boutique, they have both and believe they said the brown suede ones are new.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 654post #9797 of 162623/9/16 at 3:29pmpost #9798 of 162623/9/16 at 4:13pmpost #9799 of 162623/9/16 at 4:15pmpost #9800 of 162623/9/16 at 4:20pmits...the color in the pic. just look at them both closely, like i said, they're not bad representations of the colors irl.
you guys overcomplicate this stuff way too much, you'd be better not listening to random internet people who don't really know what they're talking about.
if anyone wants a shredded hem hawaiian shirt (39, bnwt, retail) pm me.post #9801 of 162623/9/16 at 5:30pmpost #9802 of 162623/9/16 at 5:34pmpost #9803 of 162623/9/16 at 5:51pmQuote:
I have last year's Cigar Jodhpur and just today received the new Tan Jodhpur.. I'll take pictures, although they won't show anything that the above cropped Jods don't show. I think they are both nice, but will have to give the edge to the Tan. I think they are a bit more unique, vibrant and when beat up, look bad ass.post #9804 of 162623/9/16 at 5:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by scanner
I have last year's Cigar Jodhpur and just today received the new Tan Jodhpur.. I'll take pictures, although they won't show anything that the above cropped Jods don't show. I think they are both nice, but will have to give the edge to the Tan. I think they are a bit more unique, vibrant and when beat up, look bad ass.
what's the take... 30's or London lows?
Edited by Slpbaby808 - 3/9/16 at 6:16pmpost #9805 of 162623/9/16 at 6:06pmpost #9806 of 162623/9/16 at 6:08pmpost #9807 of 162623/9/16 at 6:25pmpost #9808 of 162623/9/16 at 7:45pmpost #9809 of 162623/9/16 at 7:51pmQuote:
good insight. I like the lows cause the buckle shows. But i dig the character of the highs 30post #9810 of 162623/9/16 at 9:08pmQuote:
I'd say the real question is, do you like the D01's you got? Why don't you just keep them? There is nothing wrong with a 16.5 cm hem.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › SWIMS Classic Galosh / Rubber Overshoes (L) 34 seconds ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Walnut Jefferson - 7.5EEE 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...