or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 652

post #9766 of 15039
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackoDo View Post

Does anyone in Europe know how much cheaper the SLP women's Palm Tree Bomber will be, in comparison to that which is sold in the states? I have a friend whose interested in this piece, and will be wiling to pay for proxy of the discount is enough.

 

It's 1990 eur from Luisaviaroma italian site. If you like I can proxy it to you.

post #9767 of 15039

 

Grabbed a pair for the hell of it, curious to see what I get.  Interesting that the ones on the permanent collection page are still $1495...

post #9768 of 15039

They raised to price of black leather jodhpurs to 1295 from 995 wtf

post #9769 of 15039
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyslp View Post

They raised to price of black leather jodhpurs to 1295 from 995 wtf

Heard footwear prices will go up. Might grab those black chain Wyatts.
post #9770 of 15039
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyslp View Post

They raised to price of black leather jodhpurs to 1295 from 995 wtf
That's how much I paid for them around a year ago.
post #9771 of 15039
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonimar View Post

Grabbed a pair for the hell of it, curious to see what I get.  Interesting that the ones on the permanent collection page are still $1495...

I have my FW13 pair, but thinking about getting them anyways as a backup
post #9772 of 15039
post #9773 of 15039

Thank you so much. Bought them a month and a half ago for the $1500. Going to use credit card benefits to get back the $500.
post #9774 of 15039

how does that work?

post #9775 of 15039
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonimar View Post
 

 

Grabbed a pair for the hell of it, curious to see what I get.  Interesting that the ones on the permanent collection page are still $1495...

Yea, I don't get that at all. Exact same...but 500 less.

post #9776 of 15039
It's the wrong picture - you will be sent regular black wyatts.
post #9777 of 15039
Quote:
Originally Posted by youwhat View Post

how does that work?

Depends on your credit card. They have some restrictions but for mine you just submit a claim with an itemized receipt, prove you bought it on that card (credit card statement), and submit a copy of the new price. They have time limits though. For my card it's within 90 days.
post #9778 of 15039

IMHO SLP footwear at any higher price is absolutely not going to be worth it unless literally all you care for is the unique styling on some of them (the higher heel, etc.) and the SLP name. 

post #9779 of 15039
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

It's the wrong picture - you will be sent regular black wyatts.

In that case, the product name and description are wrong as well. As is the URL.
post #9780 of 15039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death24xASecond View Post
 

IMHO SLP footwear at any higher price is absolutely not going to be worth it unless literally all you care for is the unique styling on some of them (the higher heel, etc.) and the SLP name. 

 

 

 

Not sure if they are worth at any higher price but all I know is that cuttings of all SLP boots are so nice and unique that no other brands can compete with atm

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.