or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 644

post #9646 of 15004
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonrider View Post

you guys are awesome. tim blanks is a tool.

if those boots are from early seasons, the leather was often much softer and creased suuuuper easily.

 

 

Thanks for the info, that makes sense since they are from the first season.

 

I think I will get used to it knowing that it's atleast meant to be like that, I was worried they were defective or had degraded over time or similar

post #9647 of 15004
Jodhpurs today:

post #9648 of 15004
As an added data point for people who don't get to try on in stores or whatever, I sized down a half size on suede Hedi 30's compared to my black leather pair. YMMV.
post #9649 of 15004


First pair of Saint Laurent boots, Wyatt 40 Chelseas. Went tts on these, and the fit is perfect. Thanks for all the help in those previous sizing posts!
post #9650 of 15004
@epryor ohh I gladly accept the roll as devil on the shoulder telling people to buy it haha. Those chain Wyatt's are primo by the way!
post #9651 of 15004
Hi guys, I've been considering some of the permanent collection black mid waist jeans, I've got some d02s from 2014; can anyone tell me how they compare? I like the idea of the higher rise but the price is also higher than regular d02s, is the denim different or anything else? Thanks
post #9652 of 15004

 

Also get the blue teddy this week, sized down since I'm a bigger guy and oversized things make me look odd.  

post #9653 of 15004
Looks too small to me, but if it makes you happy.
post #9654 of 15004
Picked up the Jaquard lips yesterday ( hard to do justice with pics) and also got my wyatts back from the cobbler. Kept the combination heel no problem and looks better than new. Thought I'd put a before/after . Also those are the SS16 blow outs in the background. Look pretty bad..didn't even try em







post #9655 of 15004
Those knee rips do look like trash. Nothing like the pre production pics, even wash wise. Rip is way too low
post #9656 of 15004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

Those knee rips do look like trash. Nothing like the pre production pics, even wash wise. Rip is way too low


Well said I hate how they fucked up on this pair and the raw distressed...


Ssense has a pair of the light blue wash that has a better ripping more above knee.. I copped those, highly recommended over
post #9657 of 15004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slpbaby808 View Post

Well said I hate how they fucked up on this pair and the raw distressed...


Ssense has a pair of the light blue wash that has a better ripping more above knee

I'm hoping they come out with a 2013-2014 style next sesson. The rips the last several seasons have been way too lazy
post #9658 of 15004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbidwal View Post

I'm hoping they come out with a 2013-2014 style next sesson. The rips the last several seasons have been way too lazy

Yeah, I hope as well.

the light wash on ssense is the closest it will get as of now.

I would love a knee blowout from AW13
post #9659 of 15004
@Jbidwal ya, combine the bland rips with a generic wash and it's all bad
post #9660 of 15004
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakGhost View Post

Picked up the Jaquard lips yesterday ( hard to do justice with pics) and also got my wyatts back from the cobbler. Kept the combination heel no problem and looks better than new. Thought I'd put a before/after . Also those are the SS16 blow outs in the background. Look pretty bad..didn't even try em







 

what happened to the heel

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.