How did you size these? :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 621post #9302 of 155832/17/16 at 6:27ampost #9303 of 155832/17/16 at 6:29amQuote:Originally Posted by OakGhost
@Jbidwal got bikers a while back but haven't worn em. Decided to start figuring out how I want to tailor them and threw the flannel on and black wyatts. Shit picture but you can get a sense of the small. Sleeves are a tad long on me but it doesn't bother me at all since its so casual but obviously won't be an issue for you!
That's a good fit. Glad I sized down then, especially since I prob will never button itpost #9304 of 155832/17/16 at 6:43am
Re: distressed flannel. I roll the sleeves up on mine cause they're a bit unruly. unbuttoned is cool, but I also dig just a few buttons done up over a tee and under a teddy/leather/denim j.
checked out the bleached black D02's today. They look identical to the pics on the YSL website. cool I guess, but it kind of reminds me those kids in high school who listened to the Casualties and nothing else.
tried on the embroidered silk palm tree bomber. the only size left was a 52. im normally a 46/48, yet the 52 wasn't huge. just a bit big in the sleeves and shoulders. so I think they run small, which is in contrast to the dino, which ran big and I took a 46. holding out for the viscose version. the silk/embroidery is not worth the extract couple thousand.
this is boring, but I wore my cropped black jods for the first time in months today and damn they're fresh. I find that the hardest part to dress is the space between the shoe and the pants, which is why I opt for boots rather than shoes. I moved away from the cropped jods because my jeans don't stack up perfectly, and they aren't exactly cropped. so I kind of found them frustrating. anyways, tried em on today and felt fly as hell.
Edited by therattler - 2/17/16 at 8:24ampost #9305 of 155832/17/16 at 8:23ampost #9306 of 155832/17/16 at 8:32am@onlyslp thanks, I'm reall like the shirt a lot and just need to get the bikers tailored and I'm good to go. I'm about 5' 9 1/2". @needhelp123 ya, I honestly wear my suede wyatts almost on the daily. They look really nice with my five zip raw so they would probably be nice with this as well.
@therattler agreed on the sleeves and everything else you said. Really nice under some leather for sure.
@Prudy ya, they are one of my favorite as well. For sure recommended to anyone on the fence about them.post #9307 of 155832/17/16 at 8:45am
hey, I've just bought the bang jacket from the ss16 collection, but I've been told a lot of times that this jacket resembles the Japanese rising sun flag, and advised that i shouldn't be wearing it. (I have a lot of Korean and Chinese peers)
What should i do with this jacket? Should i just let it rot in the closet?post #9308 of 155832/17/16 at 8:52am
Lol - drop $5K on a metallic, sequin embroidered jacket that glitters like gold and you're concerned about your peers... must make for a very congruent look.
Nah I'm just jealous - you can sell it to me at discount if your alternative is to let it rot in the closet :), I think something that could be considered more distasteful are the new Givenchy jesus prints... even I'd think twice about wearing those.post #9309 of 155832/17/16 at 9:08am
better to overexpose than to repress. this is interesting though, presumably the company would be aware of these associations since Chinese and Koreans make up an important revenue stream.
whatever though. difference and distaste are built into the mode of production. can anything be offensive?post #9310 of 155832/17/16 at 10:08ampost #9311 of 155832/17/16 at 10:14ampost #9312 of 155832/17/16 at 10:18am
Blech. I was drawn to the severe minimalism that's all over the "permanent collection" pieces. The D02s, the sleek boots, the skinny cuts, etc. I have no idea what to make of the Christian Audigier/Ed Hardy-type bling-bling shown up there. Or in many of the SS16 pieces. As if it weren't bad enough that Justin Bieber and Harry Styles are posterboys for SLP...post #9313 of 155832/17/16 at 10:23ampost #9314 of 155832/17/16 at 10:37ampost #9315 of 155832/17/16 at 12:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by slann01
@Oski these look legit. The sole is quite used and as ohmydontcry said, on santiag they place the logo way closer to the toe, so it goes scratched away with wear.
Thanks for the help guys.
I had been wanting to get a pair of Concho Santiags ever since I snoozed on them during the Barney's sale. Love the fact that the strap is removable (pause) if I want a sleeker look. Finally came across a pair my size, for a really good price too. They should arrive by the weekend.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Best 80's War Movies 23 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 8 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 10 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...