I've also had a hard time trying to find the leathers in 44. Only see the L01 in all black hardware in that size. I tried e-mailing the boutique at King of Prussia (had business card) and got no response.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 616post #9227 of 167682/13/16 at 3:27pmpost #9228 of 167682/13/16 at 3:33pmpost #9229 of 167682/13/16 at 3:37pmQuestion to the experts:
I preordered the 40 SS16 chelseas in tan size 41 and 41.5 so I could gauge my size, and I'm noticing 41.5 is definitely roomy, comfortable, but a little big in the instep. Size 41 fits comfortably snug, but only on my right foot is my pinky toe kind of pressing against it (slightly, but it's noticeable given how the heel makes your foot go forward).
Anyone think the 41 would eventually stretch out to be perfect? Or should I just take the 41.5 and accept the extra "stacking" material in the instep?
Example of excess material:post #9230 of 167682/13/16 at 3:56pmQuote:
Some stores may have 44s but I have never seen 42s just on the rack. Every piece I have in a 42 I had to have a store transfer it in. Asian build problems.post #9231 of 167682/13/16 at 3:58pmpost #9232 of 167682/13/16 at 4:01pmQuote:
Good lord, what are your measurements that you can wear a 42 jacket? I thought 44/46 was really small especially with SLP's cut.post #9233 of 167682/13/16 at 4:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by ohyehhh
Sick outfit man - what do you find is the most 'casual' + 'versatile' of the three suede boots you have? Wyatt or Jodhpur or Chelsea?
I have the wyatts and jodhpurs already and thinking whether to either get the jodhpurs in this year's slightly darker shade. They are so easy to wear with the 30mm and look so damn good with distressed jeans. I'm tempted by the Chelsea boots but come summer time I'm not sure if I want to be always walking around in 40mm heels which feel a bit more stilted -- do you find they are more comfortable than your wyatts? Also I'm unsure whether the chelseas look odd cos of the different in colour of the gore vs the boot.
Anyway just would be interested to hear your thoughts since you have all three boots I'd potentially be matching haha.
they are all extremely versatile and i'd say all are equally as comfortable - the chelseas are more definitely annoying to take off
i really love all 3 styles but my go to seem to be the jodhpurs since those have always been my favorite design
I wouldn't hesitate on the chelseas if you do like them since they seem to sell out quicklypost #9234 of 167682/13/16 at 4:07pmQuote:
SLP outerwear cuts aren't especially slim except for a choice few pieces. A lot of items are oversized like the teddy jackets or duffle coats. For reference I'm 5'7 125lbs though. I'm Asian so those measurements aren't really out of the ordinary, just have a small frame.post #9235 of 167682/13/16 at 4:21pmpost #9236 of 167682/13/16 at 4:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by linstar
SLP outerwear cuts aren't especially slim except for a choice few pieces. A lot of items are oversized like the teddy jackets or duffle coats. For reference I'm 5'7 125lbs though. I'm Asian so those measurements aren't really out of the ordinary, just have a small frame.
Yeah that's the thing, depends on the item (some are cut larger or smaller) and how you personally like things to fit i.e I like leather jackets to be pretty small if It's only going on over a t-shirt or shirt. I'd like if I'd go to a SL store to take my time and try a couple of sizes etc before dropping a lot of cash, the right size is important and puts my mind at rest that I tried a range.post #9237 of 167682/13/16 at 6:47pmQuote:
This is true. People make the mistake of buying shoes too tight thinking they're going to stretch. If your toes are hitting in the toe box you need to go up. It's the same as an inseam/sleeve shrinking due to creasing.post #9238 of 167682/14/16 at 2:01am
Echau I actually think that leather looks okay on you in that size as I doubt you'd ever want to zip one of those up - you'd definitely be best to try both and see which you like more though, but I wouldn't rule that one out. I usually find that the size I can zip / button without any tightness or pulling at the chest and shoulders usually looks bad open, and the size that looks good open is usually slightly too tight to button / zip because of pulling at the chest and shoulders.post #9239 of 167682/14/16 at 4:58amQuote:
True. I bought my SL Santiags in my usual size but the front is so narrow I could barely walk at the end of the day.post #9240 of 167682/14/16 at 8:59am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones Pembroke Tan Scotch Country Grain - Size 9UK/10USA. 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › Building a DIY studio for Clothing Photography 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...