Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 614post #9196 of 168202/12/16 at 10:49ampost #9197 of 168202/12/16 at 11:00ampost #9198 of 168202/12/16 at 11:18am
The sequin Oxfords are very nice, as are the lizard Derbies (not as keen on the python ones in that picture). I also really like the Chelsea boot top left, but would prefer to buy a plain black leather. I'd like both the derby and the Chelsea in both plain black calf and some other kind of variation - the black lizard is my favourite so hopefully a good variety will be available.
Seeing the Derby shoes in this show made me revisit my SS 13 derbies with grosgrain trim. Going to wear them tonight with black skinny AW13 jeans, a white DH concealed placket shirt, and my AW 13 black peacoat. I like these ones but the pointed ones from this show are way cooler:
The tailoring looks very good too. I'm not normally one for peak lapels but the second Chesterfield on the runway looks nice. The circle buckle belt has grown on me too.post #9199 of 168202/12/16 at 12:30pmpost #9200 of 168202/12/16 at 1:13pmpost #9201 of 168202/12/16 at 1:21pmQuote:
I would go with a 52 since I`m 6`3 and the sleeves feel short, on the other hand, bombers and other jackets like peacoats go with a 50 or 48post #9202 of 168202/12/16 at 3:07pm
Does anyone know how this coat fits? http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/saint-laurent-felt-coat-504082107.html#pagetype=brand&prefn1=brand&prefv1=Saint+Laurent&start=0
My only experience with SLP outerwear was a peacoat from last season that I ordered from Mr. Porter and had to return because the fit was boxy and shitty as hell. Also, is it abnormally long for anyone who isn't 6"3 and wearing giant high heel boots like the model?post #9203 of 168202/12/16 at 3:08pmpost #9204 of 168202/12/16 at 3:30pmpost #9205 of 168202/12/16 at 4:14pmCan anyone explain the difference between those two:
First one is permanent collection I guess. Is the second one more grey and a bit washed out?post #9206 of 168202/12/16 at 4:21pmpost #9207 of 168202/12/16 at 4:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by filcol
Can anyone explain the difference between those two:
First one is permanent collection I guess. Is the second one more grey and a bit washed out?
First one is raw and the other is washedpost #9208 of 168202/12/16 at 8:58pmpost #9209 of 168202/13/16 at 1:43ampost #9210 of 168202/13/16 at 3:00am
Get the one without the trim. Would stand the test of time better.
If you do get the blazer, you'd still have to bring it to the tailor to fit it properly - arm holes, hem, waist, etc.
The quality is great but if you want to spend that kind of money, look for the signature grain de poudre texture, something from the permanent collection.
The cut is not very forgiving unlike some other brands out there.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Hong Kong Shirt Makers 10 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 18 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 19 minutes ago
- › A weird question, in which of the following scenarios you would... 22 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: THE VILLAIN (24 March 2017) 24 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 26 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 28 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 30 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 31 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...