i'm letting go one of the pink/blue gradient bleach flannels (m) i bought last week, thought i'd offer it up to the forum, less than us retail, pm me if interested.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 591post #8852 of 162652/1/16 at 11:40ampost #8853 of 162652/1/16 at 11:51ampost #8854 of 162652/1/16 at 11:59ampost #8855 of 162652/1/16 at 12:00pmpost #8856 of 162652/1/16 at 12:20pmI guess it really depends on the wearer but I have a pair of Blake 30 jodhpurs and topy'd them from day one so far. Any idea how long it might take till I'd need to replace the sole if I just keep changing the topy every time it needs replacement?
Really recommend getting a Blake 30 version to anybody looking for a pair of cropped jods. The heel height is perfect imo and looks amazing. I don't like how small the heel is on the London 20 versions.post #8857 of 162652/1/16 at 12:42pm
Did you get the Blake 30 cropped jodhpurs recently? If so where from?
On how long will they last, I had a rubber half sole on mine and am still wearing them 18 months later, almost daily for the past 6 months too as I stopped making any effort for work. They're pretty beat up but still look good. I'm not sure I'll bother re-soling them though once they wear down as who knows what the internal condition is like with having worn them without rotating them to let them dry out, and in all weather conditions.
I actually like both the London 20 and the Blake 30. They're different enough to justify having both I think.post #8858 of 162652/1/16 at 12:48pm@kieran84 I got them relatively recently (few months ago) off of a guy on grailed. Actually got it for a steal ($500 brand new with box). I have not seen the London 20 in person yet, but idk, I feel like the smaller heel + the lack of a visible outsole makes it look less appealing. Not sure why, but that's my opinion haha. I'll definitely have to try the newer one though. If there's one thing I've learned is to not judge an SLP item until I've seen it in person.
Thanks for the info btw, I guess I'll wear them sparingly still till I have a decent rotation built up. Hoping on a pair of wyatts or hedi30 jodhpurs next.post #8859 of 162652/1/16 at 1:05pmpost #8860 of 162652/1/16 at 1:15pmpost #8861 of 162652/1/16 at 1:17pmQuote:
Damn, my first pair of SL boots. I was so pumped...
I understand though. I'll just keep my eyes peeled. If you hear of any, will you give me a heads up? I'd really appreciate it.post #8862 of 162652/1/16 at 1:19pmpost #8863 of 162652/1/16 at 1:25pmQuote:
I was just waiting for my pay check to come in. And it came today! But don't worry about it man. I understand.
I'd really appreciate that! I really like that shade.post #8864 of 162652/1/16 at 2:18pmpost #8865 of 162652/1/16 at 3:59pmQuote:
AFAIK they haven't shipped out yet (at least to Canada) so I'd imagine that if SSENSE gets them it'll be by the end of the month. The only place that I know is getting them for sure is Holt Renfrew, but they don't do online shopping for some reason.
Looked to me like most of the SS footwear hasn't arrived at most places yet (at least last time I checked).
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › NWOT Kamakura New York Fit Grey Pique Knit Buttondown S 15.5/34 11 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 11 minutes ago
- › Pre-wash Raw Denim at Home? 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...