or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 59

post #871 of 2139
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettdudley View Post

Those aren't black.  I never saw that color online either.

Try calling that store, ByGeorge.  Last time I was in, those were on sale.

512.472.5951

Thanks, I'm in Canada but I'll send them an email and see what's up
post #872 of 2139
Can anyone speak to the sizing on the Signature Chelsea?

I'm a 9.5 with wide feet. Should I go 10?

http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/shoes-boots-signature-chelsea-boot-in-black-leather_cod44558969eq.html

I know they're out of 10s here but Ssense has them.

Thanks!
post #873 of 2139
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc116 View Post

Hey I was wondering where I can purchase this jacket, http://www.lyst.com/clothing/saint-laurent-monochrome-bomber-jacket-black/. I'm looking for a size 46 EU but it seems to be sold out everywhere.

Have you tried calling the boutiques? I saw one in their SoHo store and not that it's going to help you but it was amazing. It felt wonderful and the fit is slim without being weirdly skinny. I tried a 44, don't recall if they had other sizes.
post #874 of 2139

Yeah I called and said they stopped making this jacket. I was wondering if anyone's seen this online

post #875 of 2139
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderTG View Post

Can anyone speak to the sizing on the Signature Chelsea?

I'm a 9.5 with wide feet. Should I go 10?

http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/shoes-boots-signature-chelsea-boot-in-black-leather_cod44558969eq.html

I know they're out of 10s here but Ssense has them.

Thanks!

I wear a EU45 in their sneakers. However when in-store I tried on EU44.5 in the chelsea's since they didn't have 45. The fit is however very snug, but after just a few hours of wear, I find them very comfortable now. Shoes will stretch after some use, however never in length. 

 

Oh, and by the way, I tried the harness boots in 45, and I imagined they would stretch to become a bit too loose.

 

I ended up buying the EU44.5 chelsea :)


Edited by kelice - 3/18/14 at 6:15am
post #876 of 2139
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc116 View Post

Yeah I called and said they stopped making this jacket. I was wondering if anyone's seen this online

There's this one on eBay for $1,800 but it's a 48. Probably doesn't help you but just in case your sizing isn't set in stone.
post #877 of 2139
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderTG View Post

There's this one on eBay for $1,800 but it's a 48. Probably doesn't help you but just in case your sizing isn't set in stone.

Very cool find.

IME, SLP outerwear fits TTS. I would even consider sizing down one because the body tends to be a bit fuller than I expect, but that's the fit.

I just ordered the following from the retail store; love that it's made in France and I have a soft spot for hoodies:

post #878 of 2139
Generally true except for the denim.

I'll actually say size down for everything SLP makes except jeans and tee's as a general rule. Even the leathers tend to look better 1 size small.

However I find the denim jackets (at least mine from last season) tends to be cropped, tight, with high armholes. I sized up and it fits okay-ish with some restrictions at the armhole. I took a 46 and I'm usually a small 44 (or 42)
post #879 of 2139
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post

Very cool find.

IME, SLP outerwear fits TTS. I would even consider sizing down one because the body tends to be a bit fuller than I expect, but that's the fit.

I just ordered the following from the retail store; love that it's made in France and I have a soft spot for hoodies:


Does that hoodie fit kind of short like this guy's or is just wearing a size too small?

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/saint_laurent/black_crewneck_leather_trim_sweatshirt/94503

I'm never quite sure on their sizing, so far in the duffle and varsity I'm 48, shirts 50, tees a Medium. I have a sweater coming in size Large so we'll see.
post #880 of 2139
No SLP things generally fit a little short
post #881 of 2139
whoa my friend photographed that ssense model dude recently. coool

http://doasplit.tumblr.com/post/77837245225/paul-boche-jessamine-bell-by-danny-lane

and yeah slp hoodies/shirts/tops fit purposely short said the SA at the nyc flagship. i've got a black plain pullover hoodie in small. i don't mind the shortness but the tightness of the hem gives my shirt underneath a tutu effect. still my fave hoodie though.
post #882 of 2139

Hi, what do you think of this SLP leather jacket? I just purchased the blood luster black long sleeved shirt below this jacket and I want to complete this look with the same studded leather jacket but first I need your opinions! Many Thanks ;)  This is the link  http://www.matchesfashion.com/product/185638   

post #883 of 2139

truly an amazing jacket! you could just leave the zipper open and put in some long-ass shoelaces to tie that baby up.

 

the only thing i like more than holes on my leather jacket, is holes reinforced with metal.

post #884 of 2139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco32 View Post
 

Hi, what do you think of this SLP leather jacket? I just purchased the blood luster black long sleeved shirt below this jacket and I want to complete this look with the same studded leather jacket but first I need your opinions! Many Thanks ;)  This is the link  http://www.matchesfashion.com/product/185638   

personally like the classic rider leather jacket better

post #885 of 2139
Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyC View Post

Does that hoodie fit kind of short like this guy's or is just wearing a size too small?

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/saint_laurent/black_crewneck_leather_trim_sweatshirt/94503

I'm never quite sure on their sizing, so far in the duffle and varsity I'm 48, shirts 50, tees a Medium. I have a sweater coming in size Large so we'll see.

Same idea. I don't mind since I'm 5'6". wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.