I've been ruminating about this for ages lol.. guess I'm not the only one who thinks it.. Does slightly annoy me if they're different height as I have the nut suede's but would prefer the harness a bit higher
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 573post #8582 of 143981/26/16 at 8:19am
As has been pointed out before though the top of the boot looks from the pictures at least like it bends outwards so not sure how that would look under very skinny denim. Also I've found the front strap height on the nut wyatts OK - the jeans cover and hit just above it.
Matchesfashion are doing an extra 20% off (code EXTRA20) on selected items and I keep looking at the PVC biker jacket lol...:
£505 is not a bad price from retail of £1265, I think I just have to remember as a personal mantra that if I wouldn't buy it at full price don't buy it at a sale price just because.post #8583 of 143981/26/16 at 8:37ampost #8584 of 143981/26/16 at 9:24am
So far we have concluded on this thread that Hedi will not be leaving SLP, or that he will take a break to return to photography, or will go to Dior, Chanel, or Balmain. It has been a very constructive discussion.post #8585 of 143981/26/16 at 9:48am
I've been lurking for a while, but I finally need some active help.
I'm buying one of the silk t-shirts in black, and I've heard that the AW13 is the one to get.
Mr Porter has the following, from oldest to newest:
Which one should I get?
I'm also trying to decide between finally getting a biker jacket, but can't choose between L01 and L17. Any tips?
Thanks in advance. Sorry for the long post.
Also, any tips on what color Wyatts to get would be appreciated.post #8586 of 143981/26/16 at 10:00am
Only thing I can advise is that the AW 15 silk t-shirts (and SS 16 ones) have a thicker neck band than the older ones, and also a closer fitting neck, and looser body. I prefer the older ones with the finer neck band and wider neckline, and slimmer body.
Both are nice, but when you're used to the old ones, the new just don't seem as good. You can see some of the difference below:post #8587 of 143981/26/16 at 10:09amQuote:
Yup pretty good. Just making a post. Not exactly a question per se.post #8588 of 143981/26/16 at 10:10ampost #8589 of 143981/26/16 at 10:14ampost #8590 of 143981/26/16 at 10:20ampost #8591 of 143981/26/16 at 10:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Prudy
They still have the chelsea 85s in 42.5, I think:
I have a pair they're great.post #8592 of 143981/26/16 at 11:06amQuote:Originally Posted by Prudy
They still have the chelsea 85s in 42.5, I think:
I have a pair they're great.
Thanks Prudy, I've got these in the French 60 already, I'm keen on getting the zip boot for the French 85s.post #8593 of 143981/26/16 at 11:13am^^ ah, ok - cool, yeah, I bet you can find can find them second hand.
@kni123 Google and cacheing are your friend. Sometimes when they pull the sales down or remove items from the website, the pages are still live. You can find them by doing a search and I've always had success buying things this way. As long as they have inventory, they fulfill the order (at least IME).post #8594 of 143981/26/16 at 3:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Slpbaby808
Got a pair of hemmed D01.. must say not bad.. fits like d02.. good fit.. i might take in the bottom though like oak ghost did awhile back to 14cm... anybody know where I can get santiag Nuts? i had but sold them.. and got other stuff, dumb. i want them back now
that moon jacket is pretty tempting.....
Hi Slpbaby808, you mentioned in a post that one needs to size up for the Santiags. I'd have to disagree because I sized down by almost 1 size for my Santiags. Anyways, in case you are interested in sizing down by 1/2 a size, I can send you the link for a website which still has a 43 and 44 for sale. Otherwise, good luck with your search.post #8595 of 143981/26/16 at 3:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Denim_Connoisseur
Hi Slpbaby808, you mentioned in a post that one needs to size up for the Santiags. I'd have to disagree because I sized down by almost 1 size for my Santiags. Anyways, in case you are interested in sizing down by 1/2 a size, I can send you the link for a website which still has a 43 and 44 for sale. Otherwise, good luck with your search.
Thanks! Pm sent.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 21 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...