Thanks. I thought it wouldn't be distressed. Don't really want it as much then. How's the bleach one in person?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 561post #8401 of 145091/19/16 at 5:50pmpost #8402 of 145091/19/16 at 5:51pmpost #8403 of 145091/19/16 at 6:07pmpost #8404 of 145091/19/16 at 10:00pmpost #8405 of 145091/20/16 at 12:42ampost #8406 of 145091/20/16 at 12:49ampost #8407 of 145091/20/16 at 2:01am
Question, do the newest iteration of the chain leather wyatt's in black leather have the extra seam opposite the zipper? I was under the impression that they did not, however my sales rep sent me one, which to my surprise had the extra seam. The pictures on the ysl webstore show it without the seam as well. Is this just old stock or do the new ones still have the extra seam unlike the aw13 ones?post #8408 of 145091/20/16 at 4:28ampost #8409 of 145091/20/16 at 8:48ampost #8410 of 145091/20/16 at 8:50amQuote:Originally Posted by linstar
Question, do the newest iteration of the chain leather wyatt's in black leather have the extra seam opposite the zipper? I was under the impression that they did not, however my sales rep sent me one, which to my surprise had the extra seam. The pictures on the ysl webstore show it without the seam as well. Is this just old stock or do the new ones still have the extra seam unlike the aw13 ones?
Had same issue. Old pic on ysl site... The new I had preordered.. It has extra seampost #8411 of 145091/20/16 at 8:52amthey rarely update the pics for anything. the new versions all have the seam and the hidden zipper, unfortunately, just a slightly narrower shaft.
that is the production version of the bleach flame pattern shirt. they didn't/couldn't reproduce the pattern off the runway. all the bleach shirts are off from the runway versions, unfortunately, the blue/pink gradient bleach plaid doesn't have much of a gradient, just looks like two different colored patterns stitched together. kind of a shame about al's ongoing production issues.post #8412 of 145091/20/16 at 9:37am
I tried the Hedi 30 Chelseas today from online store. They're great. In terms of size they fit the same as Wyatt Chelseas, maybe very slightly looser due to the foot not moving forward from the elevated heel. The ankle shaft is slim, slightly wider than AW 13 Wyatt Chelseas but not a problem with 15 cm jeans. Definitely recommended as a really nice basic boot.post #8413 of 145091/20/16 at 10:42amQuote:
It's lame they hid the zipper and it's not as thick as the old versions.. Overall though the leather is great and the shaft doesn't bother much. It's still an awesome bootpost #8414 of 145091/20/16 at 10:46amQuote:Originally Posted by kieran84
I tried the Hedi 30 Chelseas today from online store. They're great. In terms of size they fit the same as Wyatt Chelseas, maybe very slightly looser due to the foot not moving forward from the elevated heel. The ankle shaft is slim, slightly wider than AW 13 Wyatt Chelseas but not a problem with 15 cm jeans. Definitely recommended as a really nice basic boot.
Yeah, I've been eyeing the black pair...post #8415 of 145091/20/16 at 11:16amQuote:
I bought this shirt and love it. Though it would be a little cooler if the catwalk one came out, I still think it's the best flannel this season. I didn't think anything of it until I tried it on. Fit is slightly OS but I still took a small like always. Looks awesome under anything. I can't wait for spring to start properly wearing it.
From what I hear they're selling really well, so if you're indecisive you should just get it.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Trenchcoat on young guy & Trench coat fabrics 53 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 53 seconds ago
- › Suspension Point – Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › BRAND NEW GAZIANO & GIRLING ARRAN BOOTS MADE ON THE TG73 LAST-... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Aubercy Paris MTM Lawrence Boots button boots US12 / UK11 5 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 5 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Stanford Panitch 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...