Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 527post #7892 of 1622612/24/15 at 10:43pmpost #7893 of 1622612/25/15 at 2:09pmpost #7894 of 1622612/26/15 at 1:41am
Visited the slp store during my trip in Vegas. Tried on these destroyed's. I sized down one and couldn't get them up all the way, this pair here was tts for me. Waist was pretty good, slightly loose but the cut seemed perfect. I'm gonna get a pair of these someday...someday.
Btw, the Vegas salesperson that helped me was terrible. All up in my business, not talkative, seemed to be pissed about working during Christmas or something. She just seemed to have a permanent frown on her face lmao.
Other than that I was just impressed by the leather for the jackets and suede boots (cropped jodhpur cigar suede felt amazing)
Edited by Nimzerz - 12/26/15 at 1:55ampost #7895 of 1622612/26/15 at 6:48ampost #7896 of 1622612/26/15 at 10:33ampost #7897 of 1622612/26/15 at 3:46pmpost #7898 of 1622612/27/15 at 1:10ampost #7899 of 1622612/27/15 at 2:40ampost #7900 of 1622612/27/15 at 2:58ampost #7901 of 1622612/27/15 at 7:38am
Hi there I never post but always read the thread and I need some advises, there is a men selling a LOT of sl stuff (sometimes 2X the same pieces) and I wonder if it s legit because its weird.
thanks!!post #7902 of 1622612/27/15 at 9:08am
Some SS16 pieces looking awesome in this video. I knew I'd like this collection more once the stylists start putting stuff together for shoots (there are past season items in there as well though). Particularly loving the frayed edge jeans with the Hedi 30 Chelsea boots - not sure if the jeans are SS 16 or SS 15 though (any suggestions?). Incidentally, I was just admiring one of the Sales Assistant's pair of these boots at the Bond Street store yesterday - he had the skinny black jeans cropped slightly to show the boot, with the three passant belt and one of the classic extra fine merino knits - definitely on my buy list for shoes once re-stocked).
Speaking of the new collection, I got to try the leather low top with camo laces yesterday. I really liked them - there is subtle distressing on them, and they looked great on (not really like a typical sneaker). I'm still undecided on whether or not I'm going to buy trainers though as I haven't worn trainers in over a decade as they're not really me (passed on the socks again for this reason). Also not sure if I want the mid-top or the low-top.
Picked up the navy ivory cashmere breton originally from SS 15 which has been re-stocked for 16 (also there's an offering with the green from the dinosaur sweater used on the stripes). A nice, albeit subtle, bit of knitwear.
Also got to see the surf board - beautiful (approx £5000 though!!). They also had the skateboards (about £500). Seems like the dinosaur sweater is a hit already as it's sold out at Bond Street and also on YSL.com, Ssense, and LVR.
I also put my name down for a pair of the London 20 cropped Chelseas in black once they arrive. Staff seem pretty excited about these - not surprising as the cropped jodhpurs are such a hit with them.post #7903 of 1622612/27/15 at 9:40ami just asked the same question in the facebook group, but you guys here are pretty good. how much cheaper is it buying SLP outside of the US? if, for example, a small Sac De Jour retails for $2750 USD- or leather babycat skates retail for $595- what would they be elsewhere? thanks
additionally, just to add... i got a chance to try on the black destroyed "stained" denim at the NY store. i was really disappointed. they fit huge, i definitely would have needed to size down. i didnt like the tears in them, and the stained effect was not really prominent. would really love to get my hands on the original fw13
that being said, the NY store is gorgeous! 3 floors, the top one is all mens. my SA even told me its now the biggest SLP store in the world, pretty cool!post #7904 of 1622612/27/15 at 9:47ampost #7905 of 1622612/27/15 at 9:59am
I'm not sure, I think you're probably right except that the 28s I had from SS 16 fitted me like that in the lower leg, but the 29s look looser. I kept the 29s as I'm tired of my jeans riding up my leg all the time and having to pull them down every time I stand up / climb stairs - kind of wish I'd kept the 28s now though.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 36 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 51 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 18 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 25 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 25 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway