I received them yesterday but haven't got around to opening them yet. I'll do it at the weekend and report back.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 513post #7682 of 1555612/9/15 at 12:47pmpost #7683 of 1555612/9/15 at 12:55pmpost #7684 of 1555612/9/15 at 1:18pmpost #7685 of 1555612/9/15 at 1:44pmpost #7686 of 1555612/9/15 at 1:55pmpost #7687 of 1555612/9/15 at 2:05pmpost #7688 of 1555612/9/15 at 4:31pmQuote:
I got mine today. They are a d01 cut and are indeed shorter. I'm sending them back though as the wash and color is exactly like last years version. There is no real worn in look or feel as pictured on yslpost #7689 of 1555612/9/15 at 4:47pmpost #7690 of 1555612/9/15 at 4:50pm
Hey guys, couple quick questions, wish I could just go to a store and them on as it would make the whole process a lot easier. I'm looking at these boots http://www.ysl.com/ca/shop-product/men/shoes-boots-hedi-40-zipped-boot-in-black-leather_cod44821548pi.html#section=men_shoes
The first question is, if those are the boots I'll receive. I remember reading somewhere that the pictures on the site aren't always kept up to date.
And also, about sizing. My Jodhpurs are a size 40.5, and fit quite tight which I like, I'm a 42 in Margiela sneakers. I'm thinking a 41 or 41.5 would probably be best in these? Just wanna make sure I can actually zip them uppost #7691 of 1555612/9/15 at 5:17pmpost #7692 of 1555612/9/15 at 5:38pmpost #7693 of 1555612/9/15 at 7:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by scanner
These look hilarious
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The executives at Kering must have struggled to play in Hedi's world and demanded they produce whatever it is these are
While I'm not a fan of the wash, these are sized horribly and tucking the hem inside the jeans isn't helping either.post #7694 of 1555612/9/15 at 9:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by kieran84
I've bought those too. They're arriving from the online store tomorrow. I bought a 28, my AW 15 mid waist size, so hopefully they'll be sized the same. The 31.75 inch inseam sounds good too as it means it may not be necessary to shorten them (that's if Ssense's measurements are accurate).
I'm planning to get the mid top surf sneaker to wear with them, but if I don't end up buying those, I think they'll look good with Wyatt boots anyway, as well as Vans old skools, slip ons, etc which I wear here and there.
I'm also tempted by a pair of the light coated jeans below. Anyone know if they fit skinny or baggy in the knee?
Going to order these, I'll let you know how these are. The raw hems went backpost #7695 of 1555612/9/15 at 10:14pmQuote:
Those are from SS 14 and are called the blake 30 jodhpur. They are imo better than the newer London 20 model.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › NOS Hand-sewn French made Crocodile billfold wallet 2 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 37 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 minute ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 4 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...