Yes, wyatt harness with chains.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 489post #7322 of 1688511/10/15 at 10:09ampost #7323 of 1688511/10/15 at 10:58amQuote:
yeah, it is. Here's the comparison.post #7324 of 1688511/10/15 at 11:01ampost #7325 of 1688511/10/15 at 11:37ampost #7326 of 1688511/10/15 at 11:39ampost #7327 of 1688511/10/15 at 11:41amQuote:Originally Posted by slann01
Can't exactly comment on suede jodhpurs, but i have Black leather ones and They are the sturdiest motherfuckers i ever had, surpassed only by a pair of combat boots that my dad gifted me, in terms of durability. Never had any problem either with the other SLP boots that i have in suede. Also keep in mind that since suede is easier to dirt, they might have a beaten up look but still going strong. Cheers!
Thanks - super helpful. Glad to hear quality endures...post #7328 of 1688511/10/15 at 11:44ampost #7329 of 1688511/10/15 at 11:51amQuote:Originally Posted by slann01
yeah, it is. Here's the comparison.
Fw14 (mine): http://lustercatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/DSC_7521.jpg
Well that's lame I don't like that extra stitching.. Looks crowded. Do you know where I could find the older ones?
Is there any other difference other than the shaft being slightly bigger or the extra mid stitch? Cause I pre ordered chain harness on ysl.. The ysl site shows this
I don't see Luis even selling chained Wyattpost #7330 of 1688511/10/15 at 12:07pmpost #7331 of 1688511/10/15 at 12:20pmpost #7332 of 1688511/10/15 at 3:22pmpost #7333 of 1688511/10/15 at 4:34pmpost #7334 of 1688511/10/15 at 11:29pmpost #7335 of 1688511/11/15 at 1:58amQuote:Originally Posted by shadowmoses
Haven't posted much [or maybe at all] on this thread before, but appreciate all that goes on here!
Wanted to ask 2 things:
1) The quality of the suede on the cropped Jodhpurs - how is it? When I look online, many of the used pairs look a bit frazzled - what has the experience been like for folks in terms of durability?
2) I've found them particularly difficult to hunt down at a reasonable price in my size [44/45, ideally in cigar suede, but also black leather] - anyone here trying to offload theirs?
They're good, mine have held up well so far. I haven't worn them every day or anything and put them through the ringer but I'd say they're definitely a quality pair of shoes. Suede boots like that look better after they're been beaten up a bit anyways. The only potential issue down the line is that the sole is pretty thin. I could see taking them to a cobbler and having a rubber sole protector put on.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 9 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 30 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › New Edward Green Malvern III 10.5 UK 11US with EG shoe cover -... 9 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...