You don't understand man! Hedi's genius is present in all of these items, he's rejecting design and now just producing un-embellished standard products as a rebellion to todays norms.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 5post #61 of 75491/16/13 at 8:13am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62 of 75491/16/13 at 8:30ampost #63 of 75491/16/13 at 8:43ampost #64 of 75491/16/13 at 10:22ampost #65 of 75491/16/13 at 10:29ampost #66 of 75491/16/13 at 12:02pmpost #67 of 75491/16/13 at 12:19pm
He is actually an amputee with broomsticks for calves.
More seriously, I'm pretty sure he has modelled shorts for Ssense and I can't say his legs were memorably creepy looking, so I guess the jeans are just brutally slim and he's not quite filling them out. 16cm hem is going to be a disaster on sizes above 31-32.post #68 of 75491/22/13 at 10:01ampost #69 of 75491/22/13 at 10:16ampost #70 of 75491/28/13 at 5:38pmSo I picked up those black "raw" skinny jeans. They're MIJ and have a 16cm leg opening. That said, they seem to have a little stretch in them, so no problem getting them on. I went with my normal size 28, as I didn't see a 27 available anywhere and didn't feel the need to size down. Will post some pics later. I love 'em. Very rock n' roll, but in a dressier sense.post #71 of 75491/29/13 at 9:21am
I am new in the forum.
Sorry for my poor english. I have just picked up a pair of raw SLP jeans on a boutique in Madrid.
They are as long as DH raw but completly different about tone (when I bought the jeans I was wearing my MIJ raw and the colour is different).
I have picked up raw 19 cm (you can see on the tag of the jeans) and I have bought the same size than on my MIJ raw (29).
I think they are thinner than DH. I didn´t see raw on 17,5 or 16 but I prefer in 19cm; 17,5 could be thinner but also baggier and 16 cm is too skinny for me.post #72 of 75492/1/13 at 10:43amHi,
I hope everyone is well. I wanted to join this thread with a question. Many of you have voiced that this collection is overhyped and something that has been done before. Truthfully I am someone that doesn't much follow the trends but when I consume "fashion brands" it is in hopes that the pricetag will match the quality of the garment both in terms of material and in quality control (i.e. nothing will fall apart without abuse and zippers, etc which fail will be of YKK or riri quality, etc.) and because I also like a garment in particular.
I am a fan of the more conservative and found this jacket to my liking (wont attached as I don't own it) but after hearing your comments, I was wondering if any of you can point me to a similar jacket that you like or have experience this or if this is one of those cases where I should just buy what I like since other things won't really get close to it.
thankspost #73 of 75492/1/13 at 3:34pmpost #74 of 75492/1/13 at 3:36pmpost #75 of 75492/3/13 at 4:54amYes, so I went to the NYC store and checked out some of the suits. I wasn't quite impressed with the quality and the guy was telling me they fit slimmer than DH, but I did not find that to be so (I think he was trying to sell me a size higher than my normal because that's what they had in stock, which I found pretty low brow). Quality of the overall pieces doesn't scream DH to me at all, although the leathers SLP uses seems very supple. The sneakers are definitely what seems to be selling best.
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 13 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 23 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 33 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 34 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 42 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 44 minutes ago
- › Video Games 44 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories