You don't understand man! Hedi's genius is present in all of these items, he's rejecting design and now just producing un-embellished standard products as a rebellion to todays norms.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 5post #61 of 125481/16/13 at 8:13ampost #62 of 125481/16/13 at 8:30ampost #63 of 125481/16/13 at 8:43ampost #64 of 125481/16/13 at 10:22ampost #65 of 125481/16/13 at 10:29ampost #66 of 125481/16/13 at 12:02pmpost #67 of 125481/16/13 at 12:19pm
He is actually an amputee with broomsticks for calves.
More seriously, I'm pretty sure he has modelled shorts for Ssense and I can't say his legs were memorably creepy looking, so I guess the jeans are just brutally slim and he's not quite filling them out. 16cm hem is going to be a disaster on sizes above 31-32.post #68 of 125481/22/13 at 10:01ampost #69 of 125481/22/13 at 10:16ampost #70 of 125481/28/13 at 5:38pmSo I picked up those black "raw" skinny jeans. They're MIJ and have a 16cm leg opening. That said, they seem to have a little stretch in them, so no problem getting them on. I went with my normal size 28, as I didn't see a 27 available anywhere and didn't feel the need to size down. Will post some pics later. I love 'em. Very rock n' roll, but in a dressier sense.post #71 of 125481/29/13 at 9:21am
I am new in the forum.
Sorry for my poor english. I have just picked up a pair of raw SLP jeans on a boutique in Madrid.
They are as long as DH raw but completly different about tone (when I bought the jeans I was wearing my MIJ raw and the colour is different).
I have picked up raw 19 cm (you can see on the tag of the jeans) and I have bought the same size than on my MIJ raw (29).
I think they are thinner than DH. I didn´t see raw on 17,5 or 16 but I prefer in 19cm; 17,5 could be thinner but also baggier and 16 cm is too skinny for me.post #72 of 125482/1/13 at 10:43amHi,
I hope everyone is well. I wanted to join this thread with a question. Many of you have voiced that this collection is overhyped and something that has been done before. Truthfully I am someone that doesn't much follow the trends but when I consume "fashion brands" it is in hopes that the pricetag will match the quality of the garment both in terms of material and in quality control (i.e. nothing will fall apart without abuse and zippers, etc which fail will be of YKK or riri quality, etc.) and because I also like a garment in particular.
I am a fan of the more conservative and found this jacket to my liking (wont attached as I don't own it) but after hearing your comments, I was wondering if any of you can point me to a similar jacket that you like or have experience this or if this is one of those cases where I should just buy what I like since other things won't really get close to it.
thankspost #73 of 125482/1/13 at 3:34pmpost #74 of 125482/1/13 at 3:36pmpost #75 of 125482/3/13 at 4:54amYes, so I went to the NYC store and checked out some of the suits. I wasn't quite impressed with the quality and the guy was telling me they fit slimmer than DH, but I did not find that to be so (I think he was trying to sell me a size higher than my normal because that's what they had in stock, which I found pretty low brow). Quality of the overall pieces doesn't scream DH to me at all, although the leathers SLP uses seems very supple. The sneakers are definitely what seems to be selling best.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › short or long hair? 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › The OCBD collar roll thread 17 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 28 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 29 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 35 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 43 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding