You don't understand man! Hedi's genius is present in all of these items, he's rejecting design and now just producing un-embellished standard products as a rebellion to todays norms.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- How the hell do you guys deal with your cotton pants in the summer? Last post on 6/28/11 at 5:37am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 5
Styleforum Top Picks
Hoping something good shows this Sunday....
He is actually an amputee with broomsticks for calves.
More seriously, I'm pretty sure he has modelled shorts for Ssense and I can't say his legs were memorably creepy looking, so I guess the jeans are just brutally slim and he's not quite filling them out. 16cm hem is going to be a disaster on sizes above 31-32.
I am new in the forum.
Sorry for my poor english. I have just picked up a pair of raw SLP jeans on a boutique in Madrid.
They are as long as DH raw but completly different about tone (when I bought the jeans I was wearing my MIJ raw and the colour is different).
I have picked up raw 19 cm (you can see on the tag of the jeans) and I have bought the same size than on my MIJ raw (29).
I think they are thinner than DH. I didn´t see raw on 17,5 or 16 but I prefer in 19cm; 17,5 could be thinner but also baggier and 16 cm is too skinny for me.
I hope everyone is well. I wanted to join this thread with a question. Many of you have voiced that this collection is overhyped and something that has been done before. Truthfully I am someone that doesn't much follow the trends but when I consume "fashion brands" it is in hopes that the pricetag will match the quality of the garment both in terms of material and in quality control (i.e. nothing will fall apart without abuse and zippers, etc which fail will be of YKK or riri quality, etc.) and because I also like a garment in particular.
I am a fan of the more conservative and found this jacket to my liking (wont attached as I don't own it) but after hearing your comments, I was wondering if any of you can point me to a similar jacket that you like or have experience this or if this is one of those cases where I should just buy what I like since other things won't really get close to it.
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 57 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › ♕♕♕OFFICIAL SW&D BALLER SLEEP THREAD♕♕♕ 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 5 minutes ago
- › Rancourt Espresso Shell Cordovan Blake Boots 9.5 US 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays