Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 29
Styleforum Top Pickspost #422 of 596910/2/13 at 2:41pmpost #423 of 596910/2/13 at 3:46pmpost #424 of 596910/2/13 at 4:00pmpost #425 of 596910/2/13 at 8:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bussit
That's a pretty harsh way of ending a 15 year business relationship.
and by harsh you mean awesomepost #426 of 596910/3/13 at 10:51ampost #427 of 596910/3/13 at 11:14amThey – Colette, one of the most prestigious and influential boutiques in the world, who ordered $300,000 of SLP for next spring – stopped selling them after SLP asked, and SLP terminated the relationship anyway, claiming the shirts were "counterfeit" goods (come on).
There is no way to paint SLP's actions here in a good light.post #428 of 596910/3/13 at 11:23am
All the articles i've read clearly state that they terminated the relationship because they even though they stopped selling the shirt online, they were still selling in stores, probably clearing them out. And they won't have to pay the 300k so it's fine. I doubt it will hurt Colette that much, they did well less than a year ago when they weren't carrying SL, although I know their boutiques are higher end than what they sell online.post #429 of 596910/3/13 at 11:25ampost #430 of 596910/3/13 at 11:27ampost #431 of 596910/3/13 at 11:32ampost #432 of 596910/3/13 at 11:33amQuote:
Oh I personally don't agree with it, They should at least have given them a fair bit of warning or been clearer on the agreement. Also to shut the owner of the company out of the fashion shows is really petty, considering she might not even be that hands on with the merchandising or stock in stores. That said, it's just a case of poor management and poor buyer practices. I highly doubt Barneys would start carrying Conflict Of Interest, even in their CoOp's while selling the same brands being lampooned. But whatever, Hedi is a God isn't he?post #433 of 596910/3/13 at 11:34ampost #434 of 596910/3/13 at 11:36ampost #435 of 596910/3/13 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by DesignerValet
This is ridiculous to say about $1k pants, but at 1/2 the price of the chain-embellished denim and 1/6 the price of the full-leather pants, these have a lot of detail for the price.
Damn sold out, anyone know where these can still be found?
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 30 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 18 minutes ago
- › Ute Ploier grey mohair long cardigan size M 20 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 22 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 23 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 25 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 38 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 47 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 53 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...