Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 29
Styleforum Top Pickspost #422 of 915610/2/13 at 2:41pmpost #423 of 915610/2/13 at 3:46pmpost #424 of 915610/2/13 at 4:00pmpost #425 of 915610/2/13 at 8:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bussit
That's a pretty harsh way of ending a 15 year business relationship.
and by harsh you mean awesomepost #426 of 915610/3/13 at 10:51ampost #427 of 915610/3/13 at 11:14amThey – Colette, one of the most prestigious and influential boutiques in the world, who ordered $300,000 of SLP for next spring – stopped selling them after SLP asked, and SLP terminated the relationship anyway, claiming the shirts were "counterfeit" goods (come on).
There is no way to paint SLP's actions here in a good light.post #428 of 915610/3/13 at 11:23am
All the articles i've read clearly state that they terminated the relationship because they even though they stopped selling the shirt online, they were still selling in stores, probably clearing them out. And they won't have to pay the 300k so it's fine. I doubt it will hurt Colette that much, they did well less than a year ago when they weren't carrying SL, although I know their boutiques are higher end than what they sell online.post #429 of 915610/3/13 at 11:25ampost #430 of 915610/3/13 at 11:27ampost #431 of 915610/3/13 at 11:32ampost #432 of 915610/3/13 at 11:33amQuote:
Oh I personally don't agree with it, They should at least have given them a fair bit of warning or been clearer on the agreement. Also to shut the owner of the company out of the fashion shows is really petty, considering she might not even be that hands on with the merchandising or stock in stores. That said, it's just a case of poor management and poor buyer practices. I highly doubt Barneys would start carrying Conflict Of Interest, even in their CoOp's while selling the same brands being lampooned. But whatever, Hedi is a God isn't he?post #433 of 915610/3/13 at 11:34ampost #434 of 915610/3/13 at 11:36ampost #435 of 915610/3/13 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by DesignerValet
This is ridiculous to say about $1k pants, but at 1/2 the price of the chain-embellished denim and 1/6 the price of the full-leather pants, these have a lot of detail for the price.
Damn sold out, anyone know where these can still be found?
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 20 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 32 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 44 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 54 seconds ago
- › NWT ISAIA windowpane plaid sport jacket EU52R 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...