Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 29
Styleforum Top Pickspost #422 of 542210/2/13 at 2:41pmpost #423 of 542210/2/13 at 3:46pmpost #424 of 542210/2/13 at 4:00pmpost #425 of 542210/2/13 at 8:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bussit
That's a pretty harsh way of ending a 15 year business relationship.
and by harsh you mean awesomepost #426 of 542210/3/13 at 10:51ampost #427 of 542210/3/13 at 11:14amThey – Colette, one of the most prestigious and influential boutiques in the world, who ordered $300,000 of SLP for next spring – stopped selling them after SLP asked, and SLP terminated the relationship anyway, claiming the shirts were "counterfeit" goods (come on).
There is no way to paint SLP's actions here in a good light.post #428 of 542210/3/13 at 11:23am
All the articles i've read clearly state that they terminated the relationship because they even though they stopped selling the shirt online, they were still selling in stores, probably clearing them out. And they won't have to pay the 300k so it's fine. I doubt it will hurt Colette that much, they did well less than a year ago when they weren't carrying SL, although I know their boutiques are higher end than what they sell online.post #429 of 542210/3/13 at 11:25ampost #430 of 542210/3/13 at 11:27ampost #431 of 542210/3/13 at 11:32ampost #432 of 542210/3/13 at 11:33amQuote:
Oh I personally don't agree with it, They should at least have given them a fair bit of warning or been clearer on the agreement. Also to shut the owner of the company out of the fashion shows is really petty, considering she might not even be that hands on with the merchandising or stock in stores. That said, it's just a case of poor management and poor buyer practices. I highly doubt Barneys would start carrying Conflict Of Interest, even in their CoOp's while selling the same brands being lampooned. But whatever, Hedi is a God isn't he?post #433 of 542210/3/13 at 11:34ampost #434 of 542210/3/13 at 11:36ampost #435 of 542210/3/13 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by DesignerValet
This is ridiculous to say about $1k pants, but at 1/2 the price of the chain-embellished denim and 1/6 the price of the full-leather pants, these have a lot of detail for the price.
Damn sold out, anyone know where these can still be found?
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › What to wear with these boots? 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 16 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 17 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 20 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...