Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 29
Styleforum Top Picks
That's a pretty harsh way of ending a 15 year business relationship.
and by harsh you mean awesome
There is no way to paint SLP's actions here in a good light.
All the articles i've read clearly state that they terminated the relationship because they even though they stopped selling the shirt online, they were still selling in stores, probably clearing them out. And they won't have to pay the 300k so it's fine. I doubt it will hurt Colette that much, they did well less than a year ago when they weren't carrying SL, although I know their boutiques are higher end than what they sell online.
Oh I personally don't agree with it, They should at least have given them a fair bit of warning or been clearer on the agreement. Also to shut the owner of the company out of the fashion shows is really petty, considering she might not even be that hands on with the merchandising or stock in stores. That said, it's just a case of poor management and poor buyer practices. I highly doubt Barneys would start carrying Conflict Of Interest, even in their CoOp's while selling the same brands being lampooned. But whatever, Hedi is a God isn't he?
This is ridiculous to say about $1k pants, but at 1/2 the price of the chain-embellished denim and 1/6 the price of the full-leather pants, these have a lot of detail for the price.
Damn sold out, anyone know where these can still be found?
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 35 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 48 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › GRAY JACKETS? .. . PERFECT! . . IT'LL MATCH MY HAIR! .............. 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...