Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 26post #376 of 59588/16/13 at 3:48am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #377 of 59588/16/13 at 4:28ampost #378 of 59588/16/13 at 7:51ampost #379 of 59588/16/13 at 10:42pmpost #380 of 59588/18/13 at 6:47pmpost #381 of 59588/18/13 at 6:53pmpost #382 of 59588/18/13 at 7:01pmpost #383 of 59588/18/13 at 7:08pmpost #384 of 59588/18/13 at 9:26pmpost #385 of 59588/19/13 at 12:15amQuote:
anywhere else that's carrying slp stuff? been looking for this and haven't been able to find it anywherepost #386 of 59588/20/13 at 6:37am
anyone interested in the baseball jacket and finding it too big, might want to go for the women version instead.
I personally tried both men and women...
and a women 38 = men 43 ( i know there is no such thing as a 43 but I mean it is slightly smaller than a 44 )
women 36 = men 41
the cut is pretty much same which is still a cropped boxy fit but with slightly slimmer arms.. which is good for skinny guys.. I 100% think the men ones are cut different from the runway piece, the arms are just too loose and long...post #387 of 59588/20/13 at 7:38ampost #388 of 59588/20/13 at 3:28pmpost #389 of 59588/20/13 at 6:04pm
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Seattle real estate 2 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 17 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 22 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...