i don't want to ruin the fabric like make it thin or lose the colour, they aren't raw
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 229
Styleforum Top Picks
There were only two pairs of Bottega Chelsea boots. The shadow grey and brown (not sure the correct name of the color)
The pair in the picture above are the shadow greys he had dyed to a dark brown.
A quick question, do you guys get your normal size for the wyatt boots, do I have to size up or down? Normally I will wear thick socks for boots!
I am getting this
Isn't slimanes look made for tall skinny dudes around 6'-6'3 at about waist 30 or so or less? Lol
Ye is only about 5'8 and has a bigger frame. I can see what you mean though. Just being difficult
Anyway I love all the post today. Great to see some discussion in the thread
Troye Sivan who walked in the AW15 show is 5' 8'', and I've met Jack Kilmer who walked in the SS15 show and modeled for the permanent collection campaign, a couple times and he's my height, which is around 5' 10''. Honestly, Hedi cares more about weight (he likes 'em thin) and background (part of the L.A. indie rock scene) then height. Height is just a bonus.
i'm just going to gently say that i think there's not really a single celeb who wear sl truly well.
i see harry styles at sl every now and then. he tries on tons of the latest stuff, and he's pretty confused by it. he eventually looks at me like "dude. i want to look like you!! help!!!". but i'm not wearing anything special. usually just an L-something or other, beaten to hell d02's, and battered wyatts/rangers.
it's not really that hard, and i think a lot of people, especially people with stylists, make it much harder than it needs to be.
looking to celebs for fashion advice is like asking gold miners for money-making advice. they might get lucky, but really, the two aren't really very well related. being famous is no guarantee of having any semblance of style.
prudy, a lot of the silk shirts haven't come in yet. the silk used on the new band collar shirts is not as nice as the old silk, but i think that used in the collared will be the same.
Yeah, in particular I was looking for some of the silk from the Psych collection, but all they had was babycat and stars. I know some of it is available online but I like to see it up close if I can...I'll keep an eye out for it, still, thanks!
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [[LOVE]] MARRIAGE E x p e r T(( +91-9799005597)) VaShIKArAN... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 8 minutes ago
- › [[LOVE]] MARRIAGE E x p e r T(( +91-9799005597)) VaShIKArAN... 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...