They're patent leather and black, but they do look brown. I posted some fit shots in the baller boot thread. I didn't like them at all and thought they were rather cheap and plasticy. They are the exact same as last season as well the same army boots balenciaga has been releasing for a few years. I doubt Hedi had any part in this.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 21post #301 of 92367/26/13 at 10:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #302 of 92367/26/13 at 10:25ampost #303 of 92367/26/13 at 10:33am
Last year's were black. The color of these is decidedly a brown "cordovan." The label on the box reads "Cordovan Foncé." We also got them in chocolate suede. I'm not sure about the pricing yet, we've had a tag mix-up. Will let y'all know though.
Edited by barrettdudley - 7/26/13 at 11:50ampost #304 of 92367/26/13 at 11:45ampost #305 of 92367/26/13 at 11:49ampost #306 of 92367/26/13 at 1:58pmQuote:I never think about SLP would use shell Cordovan to make Boots. Most of their boots looks really shiny. Hard to tell it's leather or patent.
This is the pair I like from current season.post #307 of 92367/26/13 at 2:19pmQuote:
This is exactly the boot we got in today for AW13. We got in a chocolate brown suede and a "cordovan" leather version. I think they are simply using that as the color though, I do not think they are genuine cordovan. I will find out on Monday though for sure.post #308 of 92367/26/13 at 5:18pmpost #309 of 92367/26/13 at 5:25pmpost #310 of 92367/26/13 at 5:44pmpost #311 of 92367/26/13 at 6:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
I'm not really sure if those boots are just really shiny calf or actually patent. This pic looks like it just shiny calf. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Also, there is a brown color called cordovan, Paul Smith used the same color description for these boots:
Those look familiar!post #312 of 92367/26/13 at 6:25pmpost #313 of 92367/26/13 at 6:28pmpost #314 of 92367/26/13 at 6:42pmpost #315 of 92367/26/13 at 7:56pm
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 11 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?