They're patent leather and black, but they do look brown. I posted some fit shots in the baller boot thread. I didn't like them at all and thought they were rather cheap and plasticy. They are the exact same as last season as well the same army boots balenciaga has been releasing for a few years. I doubt Hedi had any part in this.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 21post #301 of 59587/26/13 at 10:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #302 of 59587/26/13 at 10:25ampost #303 of 59587/26/13 at 10:33am
Last year's were black. The color of these is decidedly a brown "cordovan." The label on the box reads "Cordovan Foncé." We also got them in chocolate suede. I'm not sure about the pricing yet, we've had a tag mix-up. Will let y'all know though.
Edited by barrettdudley - 7/26/13 at 11:50ampost #304 of 59587/26/13 at 11:45ampost #305 of 59587/26/13 at 11:49ampost #306 of 59587/26/13 at 1:58pmQuote:I never think about SLP would use shell Cordovan to make Boots. Most of their boots looks really shiny. Hard to tell it's leather or patent.
This is the pair I like from current season.post #307 of 59587/26/13 at 2:19pmQuote:
This is exactly the boot we got in today for AW13. We got in a chocolate brown suede and a "cordovan" leather version. I think they are simply using that as the color though, I do not think they are genuine cordovan. I will find out on Monday though for sure.post #308 of 59587/26/13 at 5:18pmpost #309 of 59587/26/13 at 5:25pmpost #310 of 59587/26/13 at 5:44pmpost #311 of 59587/26/13 at 6:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
I'm not really sure if those boots are just really shiny calf or actually patent. This pic looks like it just shiny calf. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Also, there is a brown color called cordovan, Paul Smith used the same color description for these boots:
Those look familiar!post #312 of 59587/26/13 at 6:25pmpost #313 of 59587/26/13 at 6:28pmpost #314 of 59587/26/13 at 6:42pmpost #315 of 59587/26/13 at 7:56pm
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › plain biscuits suck. 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 22 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 25 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 27 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 31 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 32 minutes ago
- › need a good vest, and some shirts 35 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...