They're patent leather and black, but they do look brown. I posted some fit shots in the baller boot thread. I didn't like them at all and thought they were rather cheap and plasticy. They are the exact same as last season as well the same army boots balenciaga has been releasing for a few years. I doubt Hedi had any part in this.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 21post #301 of 55137/26/13 at 10:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #302 of 55137/26/13 at 10:25ampost #303 of 55137/26/13 at 10:33am
Last year's were black. The color of these is decidedly a brown "cordovan." The label on the box reads "Cordovan Foncé." We also got them in chocolate suede. I'm not sure about the pricing yet, we've had a tag mix-up. Will let y'all know though.
Edited by barrettdudley - 7/26/13 at 11:50ampost #304 of 55137/26/13 at 11:45ampost #305 of 55137/26/13 at 11:49ampost #306 of 55137/26/13 at 1:58pmQuote:I never think about SLP would use shell Cordovan to make Boots. Most of their boots looks really shiny. Hard to tell it's leather or patent.
This is the pair I like from current season.post #307 of 55137/26/13 at 2:19pmQuote:
This is exactly the boot we got in today for AW13. We got in a chocolate brown suede and a "cordovan" leather version. I think they are simply using that as the color though, I do not think they are genuine cordovan. I will find out on Monday though for sure.post #308 of 55137/26/13 at 5:18pmpost #309 of 55137/26/13 at 5:25pmpost #310 of 55137/26/13 at 5:44pmpost #311 of 55137/26/13 at 6:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
I'm not really sure if those boots are just really shiny calf or actually patent. This pic looks like it just shiny calf. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Also, there is a brown color called cordovan, Paul Smith used the same color description for these boots:
Those look familiar!post #312 of 55137/26/13 at 6:25pmpost #313 of 55137/26/13 at 6:28pmpost #314 of 55137/26/13 at 6:42pmpost #315 of 55137/26/13 at 7:56pm
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › The Official Beer Thread 29 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › 7/3 MORE ADDED! - Over 50 Pair NWT Pants from Brioni, Incotex,... 5 minutes ago
- › Snowman x SnowSmock Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 9 minutes ago
- › THOM BROWNE Navy nubuck pebblegrain briefcase 13 minutes ago
- › BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE Brooks Brothers Panama hat! FREE SHIPPING &... 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...