They're patent leather and black, but they do look brown. I posted some fit shots in the baller boot thread. I didn't like them at all and thought they were rather cheap and plasticy. They are the exact same as last season as well the same army boots balenciaga has been releasing for a few years. I doubt Hedi had any part in this.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 21
Styleforum Top Picks
Last year's were black. The color of these is decidedly a brown "cordovan." The label on the box reads "Cordovan Foncé." We also got them in chocolate suede. I'm not sure about the pricing yet, we've had a tag mix-up. Will let y'all know though.
Edited by barrettdudley - 7/26/13 at 11:50am
This is the pair I like from current season.
This is exactly the boot we got in today for AW13. We got in a chocolate brown suede and a "cordovan" leather version. I think they are simply using that as the color though, I do not think they are genuine cordovan. I will find out on Monday though for sure.
I'm not really sure if those boots are just really shiny calf or actually patent. This pic looks like it just shiny calf. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Also, there is a brown color called cordovan, Paul Smith used the same color description for these boots:
Those look familiar!
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 1 minute ago
- › Hey do you wanna watchArgentina vs Ecuador live stream Friendly... 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › E. Zegna Milano fit dark grey suit 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...