Also, how much were the white lows and are they on sale somewhere?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 20
Styleforum Top Pickspost #287 of 55237/20/13 at 1:39ampost #288 of 55237/20/13 at 8:14ampost #289 of 55237/20/13 at 3:41pmpost #290 of 55237/21/13 at 2:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by ExAngel
I was told to size down at the boutique so I went with a 50 and the sleeves were spot on but the body of the jacket was way cropped and puffed around. I ended up putting on a t shirt and button down and the jacket looked 100000x better. It's a weird design, but it works well with the rest of the line of clothes. This is a good example of how it should fit -
sizing down with SL, damn never thought I'd hear thatpost #291 of 55237/21/13 at 3:06pmpost #292 of 55237/22/13 at 10:36pmAnyone has experience with SLP Straight leg raw denim made of 98% COTTON, 2% POLYURETHANE? They also have a pair of selvage 100% cotton.
The one has 2% POLYURETHANE feels much softer and material is thinner but not selvage. The material stretch a little bit. at $490 worth buying? or go for the selvage one for $150 more?
Anyone been to the SLP outlet in Desert Hills recently? Do they have men's SLP stuff?post #293 of 55237/23/13 at 4:19ampost #294 of 55237/23/13 at 11:09ampost #295 of 55237/25/13 at 7:29ampost #296 of 55237/25/13 at 7:56pmQuote:Quote:
Thanks for all the info mates. I picked up the pair of raw 98% cotton. Will post pics later.post #297 of 55237/26/13 at 4:59amQuote:Originally Posted by jcep
Did anyone else think the mid-tops look pretty damn sick as well? Check it out for those that haven't seen them: http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/shoes-sneakers_cod44563511ot.html
I love the mid tops, but not the colorways. An all black or white one would be killer.post #298 of 55237/26/13 at 10:13ampost #299 of 55237/26/13 at 10:14am
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Currently, there are 1359 Active Users (287 Members and 1072 Guests)
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 29 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New in Box Gaziano & Girling Antibes in Vintage Oak 6 minutes ago
- › Wide and Extra-Wide GMTO Shoe Ideas 15 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 19 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 19 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › SF Shoe Collections 21 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 24 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...