Also, how much were the white lows and are they on sale somewhere?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 20
Styleforum Top Pickspost #287 of 59837/20/13 at 1:39ampost #288 of 59837/20/13 at 8:14ampost #289 of 59837/20/13 at 3:41pmpost #290 of 59837/21/13 at 2:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by ExAngel
I was told to size down at the boutique so I went with a 50 and the sleeves were spot on but the body of the jacket was way cropped and puffed around. I ended up putting on a t shirt and button down and the jacket looked 100000x better. It's a weird design, but it works well with the rest of the line of clothes. This is a good example of how it should fit -
sizing down with SL, damn never thought I'd hear thatpost #291 of 59837/21/13 at 3:06pmpost #292 of 59837/22/13 at 10:36pmAnyone has experience with SLP Straight leg raw denim made of 98% COTTON, 2% POLYURETHANE? They also have a pair of selvage 100% cotton.
The one has 2% POLYURETHANE feels much softer and material is thinner but not selvage. The material stretch a little bit. at $490 worth buying? or go for the selvage one for $150 more?
Anyone been to the SLP outlet in Desert Hills recently? Do they have men's SLP stuff?post #293 of 59837/23/13 at 4:19ampost #294 of 59837/23/13 at 11:09ampost #295 of 59837/25/13 at 7:29ampost #296 of 59837/25/13 at 7:56pmQuote:Quote:
Thanks for all the info mates. I picked up the pair of raw 98% cotton. Will post pics later.post #297 of 59837/26/13 at 4:59amQuote:Originally Posted by jcep
Did anyone else think the mid-tops look pretty damn sick as well? Check it out for those that haven't seen them: http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/shoes-sneakers_cod44563511ot.html
I love the mid tops, but not the colorways. An all black or white one would be killer.post #298 of 59837/26/13 at 10:13ampost #299 of 59837/26/13 at 10:14am
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Currently, there are 1572 Active Users (351 Members and 1221 Guests)
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 24 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 27 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 35 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 35 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 39 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 40 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 57 minutes ago
- › Cigars 59 minutes ago
- › Clarks Desert Boots 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...