Yeah I know. I wouldn't be surprised if it was produced in the same factory as other luxury brands, just differing with the SLP stamp. I was just disappointed to see it give so early when I make it a point to take care of my stuff.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 136
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2027 of 92378/29/14 at 11:45ampost #2028 of 92378/29/14 at 1:47pmQuote:
The accessories and most of the clothes are indeed produced by Kering in the same factory as Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, etc.
Edited by ExAngel - 8/29/14 at 2:05pmpost #2029 of 92378/29/14 at 2:19pmpost #2030 of 92378/29/14 at 5:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by youwhat
sleeves in most items seem to be too long.
anyone else think this?
anyone had shortened...i'm talking leathers and suede jackets...worried that the alteration places wont stitch through the existing stitch holes though and end up looking a mess.
i have the classic biker (01?) in a 44...would anyone swap for 44 other biker (L17?)
I've never had leather shortened, and you're right, you'd need to be VERY careful. I wouldn't only do it through the specific shop be it SLP or Dior, and even then I would expect a disaster!
One good thing about leather is that when it creases with age the sleeves do become a touch shorter. I mean a touch, so maybe .5".post #2031 of 92378/31/14 at 12:23pmpost #2032 of 92378/31/14 at 8:43pmpost #2033 of 92379/3/14 at 7:39pmpost #2034 of 92379/3/14 at 7:45pmpost #2035 of 92379/4/14 at 10:06ampost #2036 of 92379/4/14 at 2:37pmpost #2037 of 92379/4/14 at 9:05pmpost #2038 of 92379/5/14 at 11:28ampost #2039 of 92379/5/14 at 11:42am
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1240 Active Users (240 Members and 1000 Guests)
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › 13 Feb new wallets - BERLUTI MEGATHREAD - Wallets, card holders,... 8 minutes ago
- › Justice Scalia Has Died 8 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.