Yeah I know. I wouldn't be surprised if it was produced in the same factory as other luxury brands, just differing with the SLP stamp. I was just disappointed to see it give so early when I make it a point to take care of my stuff.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 136post #2026 of 167508/29/14 at 11:40ampost #2027 of 167508/29/14 at 11:45ampost #2028 of 167508/29/14 at 1:47pmQuote:
The accessories and most of the clothes are indeed produced by Kering in the same factory as Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, etc.
Edited by ExAngel - 8/29/14 at 2:05pmpost #2029 of 167508/29/14 at 2:19pmpost #2030 of 167508/29/14 at 5:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by youwhat
sleeves in most items seem to be too long.
anyone else think this?
anyone had shortened...i'm talking leathers and suede jackets...worried that the alteration places wont stitch through the existing stitch holes though and end up looking a mess.
i have the classic biker (01?) in a 44...would anyone swap for 44 other biker (L17?)
I've never had leather shortened, and you're right, you'd need to be VERY careful. I wouldn't only do it through the specific shop be it SLP or Dior, and even then I would expect a disaster!
One good thing about leather is that when it creases with age the sleeves do become a touch shorter. I mean a touch, so maybe .5".post #2031 of 167508/31/14 at 12:23pmpost #2032 of 167508/31/14 at 8:43pmpost #2033 of 167509/3/14 at 7:39pmpost #2034 of 167509/3/14 at 7:45pmpost #2035 of 167509/4/14 at 10:06ampost #2036 of 167509/4/14 at 2:37pmpost #2037 of 167509/4/14 at 9:05pmpost #2038 of 167509/5/14 at 11:28ampost #2039 of 167509/5/14 at 11:42ampost #2040 of 167509/5/14 at 12:39pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1053 Active Users (100 Members and 953 Guests)
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 24 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 26 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 32 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 34 minutes ago
- › Arc'teryx and Veilance Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Aspesi Minifield Vento Jacket Olive Size X-Large (fits slim, for... 36 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...