Yeah I know. I wouldn't be surprised if it was produced in the same factory as other luxury brands, just differing with the SLP stamp. I was just disappointed to see it give so early when I make it a point to take care of my stuff.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 136
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2027 of 59368/29/14 at 11:45ampost #2028 of 59368/29/14 at 1:47pmQuote:
The accessories and most of the clothes are indeed produced by Kering in the same factory as Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, etc.
Edited by ExAngel - 8/29/14 at 2:05pmpost #2029 of 59368/29/14 at 2:19pmpost #2030 of 59368/29/14 at 5:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by youwhat
sleeves in most items seem to be too long.
anyone else think this?
anyone had shortened...i'm talking leathers and suede jackets...worried that the alteration places wont stitch through the existing stitch holes though and end up looking a mess.
i have the classic biker (01?) in a 44...would anyone swap for 44 other biker (L17?)
I've never had leather shortened, and you're right, you'd need to be VERY careful. I wouldn't only do it through the specific shop be it SLP or Dior, and even then I would expect a disaster!
One good thing about leather is that when it creases with age the sleeves do become a touch shorter. I mean a touch, so maybe .5".post #2031 of 59368/31/14 at 12:23pmpost #2032 of 59368/31/14 at 8:43pmpost #2033 of 59369/3/14 at 7:39pmpost #2034 of 59369/3/14 at 7:45pmpost #2035 of 59369/4/14 at 10:06ampost #2036 of 59369/4/14 at 2:37pmpost #2037 of 59369/4/14 at 9:05pmpost #2038 of 59369/5/14 at 11:28ampost #2039 of 59369/5/14 at 11:42am
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Currently, there are 1334 Active Users (290 Members and 1044 Guests)
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 5 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 10 minutes ago
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...