does the varsity fit true to size?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 14
Styleforum Top Picks
Not necessarily, it all varies. That double breasted leather actually fits larger than Rick and wasn't cropped at all. I've tried on some blazers that went down further and some that are cropped. The jacket with the leather sleeves wasn't as cropped as the black and white wool one at top. most of the sweaters fit quite large.
The varsity with leather sleeves? Those are cropped as hell.
I was at the SLP boutique at BH this weekend, got to try on plenty of jackets and found most are very cropped, even the blazers, might even say almost Thom Browne level.
Of course that jacket is going to look awkward on a basketball player. Regardless that jacket wasn't as short as the varsity with panels up top. But you're right, Most are cropped even blazers, but it still varies. The peak lapel blazers for example fit long. while all of the sale blazers were cropped like a blouse.
Umm, CP3 is listed at 6'0" but Ive stood next to the guy and we are eye to eye level and I am about 5'10" on a good day. It's cropped and say it's about the same as the other varsity.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
YMMV, both jackets are still true to size.
Wait, aren't you like a size 44? I thought you were shorter?
Edited by KingJulien - 6/26/13 at 8:58pm
I might get flak for this but w/e, I thought some of it was good (like the casual blazers and the double rider fits) and some of it was just not visually appealing (didn't like the patterns).
Almost seems like a DH rehash from him (again?)
Thinking about it now, it seemed much more Dior Homme-y then the previous collections, very much in the vain of S/S 2006, though with more of a David Bowie edge (some of the models even were done up to look like him). While there are a few pieces that I like, I think overall, the collection isn't for me. It's just too... flamboyant . I'll probably pick up the sparkling shirt in look 1, though, which I guess makes me a hypocrite.
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 2 minutes ago
- › GRAY JACKETS? .. . PERFECT! . . IT'LL MATCH MY HAIR! .............. 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 30 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 42 minutes ago
- › WANTED: Billy Reid Helmet Bag 43 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 45 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 46 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan