does the varsity fit true to size?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 14
Styleforum Top Pickspost #197 of 47776/25/13 at 4:36pm
Not necessarily, it all varies. That double breasted leather actually fits larger than Rick and wasn't cropped at all. I've tried on some blazers that went down further and some that are cropped. The jacket with the leather sleeves wasn't as cropped as the black and white wool one at top. most of the sweaters fit quite large.post #198 of 47776/25/13 at 4:38pmpost #199 of 47776/25/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
The varsity with leather sleeves? Those are cropped as hell.
I was at the SLP boutique at BH this weekend, got to try on plenty of jackets and found most are very cropped, even the blazers, might even say almost Thom Browne level.post #200 of 47776/25/13 at 4:54pmQuote:
Of course that jacket is going to look awkward on a basketball player. Regardless that jacket wasn't as short as the varsity with panels up top. But you're right, Most are cropped even blazers, but it still varies. The peak lapel blazers for example fit long. while all of the sale blazers were cropped like a blouse.post #201 of 47776/25/13 at 4:58pmpost #202 of 47776/25/13 at 5:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
Umm, CP3 is listed at 6'0" but Ive stood next to the guy and we are eye to eye level and I am about 5'10" on a good day. It's cropped and say it's about the same as the other varsity.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
YMMV, both jackets are still true to size.post #203 of 47776/25/13 at 9:56pmpost #204 of 47776/26/13 at 5:55pmpost #205 of 47776/26/13 at 7:11pmQuote:
Wait, aren't you like a size 44? I thought you were shorter?
Edited by KingJulien - 6/26/13 at 8:58pmpost #206 of 47776/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #207 of 47776/30/13 at 3:37pmpost #208 of 47776/30/13 at 3:41pm
I might get flak for this but w/e, I thought some of it was good (like the casual blazers and the double rider fits) and some of it was just not visually appealing (didn't like the patterns).
Almost seems like a DH rehash from him (again?)post #209 of 47776/30/13 at 3:44pmpost #210 of 47776/30/13 at 3:59pm
Thinking about it now, it seemed much more Dior Homme-y then the previous collections, very much in the vain of S/S 2006, though with more of a David Bowie edge (some of the models even were done up to look like him). While there are a few pieces that I like, I think overall, the collection isn't for me. It's just too... flamboyant . I'll probably pick up the sparkling shirt in look 1, though, which I guess makes me a hypocrite.
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 48 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Florsheim Royal Imperial Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwings 8.5D 2 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member -... 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang Fresco 520 Size 38 Blazer 3 minutes ago
- › Which blazer on this color combo? 3 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan