does the varsity fit true to size?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 14
Styleforum Top Pickspost #197 of 92396/25/13 at 4:36pm
Not necessarily, it all varies. That double breasted leather actually fits larger than Rick and wasn't cropped at all. I've tried on some blazers that went down further and some that are cropped. The jacket with the leather sleeves wasn't as cropped as the black and white wool one at top. most of the sweaters fit quite large.post #198 of 92396/25/13 at 4:38pmpost #199 of 92396/25/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
The varsity with leather sleeves? Those are cropped as hell.
I was at the SLP boutique at BH this weekend, got to try on plenty of jackets and found most are very cropped, even the blazers, might even say almost Thom Browne level.post #200 of 92396/25/13 at 4:54pmQuote:
Of course that jacket is going to look awkward on a basketball player. Regardless that jacket wasn't as short as the varsity with panels up top. But you're right, Most are cropped even blazers, but it still varies. The peak lapel blazers for example fit long. while all of the sale blazers were cropped like a blouse.post #201 of 92396/25/13 at 4:58pmpost #202 of 92396/25/13 at 5:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
Umm, CP3 is listed at 6'0" but Ive stood next to the guy and we are eye to eye level and I am about 5'10" on a good day. It's cropped and say it's about the same as the other varsity.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
YMMV, both jackets are still true to size.post #203 of 92396/25/13 at 9:56pmpost #204 of 92396/26/13 at 5:55pmpost #205 of 92396/26/13 at 7:11pmQuote:
Wait, aren't you like a size 44? I thought you were shorter?
Edited by KingJulien - 6/26/13 at 8:58pmpost #206 of 92396/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #207 of 92396/30/13 at 3:37pmpost #208 of 92396/30/13 at 3:41pm
I might get flak for this but w/e, I thought some of it was good (like the casual blazers and the double rider fits) and some of it was just not visually appealing (didn't like the patterns).
Almost seems like a DH rehash from him (again?)post #209 of 92396/30/13 at 3:44pmpost #210 of 92396/30/13 at 3:59pm
Thinking about it now, it seemed much more Dior Homme-y then the previous collections, very much in the vain of S/S 2006, though with more of a David Bowie edge (some of the models even were done up to look like him). While there are a few pieces that I like, I think overall, the collection isn't for me. It's just too... flamboyant . I'll probably pick up the sparkling shirt in look 1, though, which I guess makes me a hypocrite.
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Viberg Oxford Viberg Size 9 Roughout Includes shipping 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.