does the varsity fit true to size?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 14post #197 of 145096/25/13 at 4:36pm
Not necessarily, it all varies. That double breasted leather actually fits larger than Rick and wasn't cropped at all. I've tried on some blazers that went down further and some that are cropped. The jacket with the leather sleeves wasn't as cropped as the black and white wool one at top. most of the sweaters fit quite large.post #198 of 145096/25/13 at 4:38pmpost #199 of 145096/25/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
The varsity with leather sleeves? Those are cropped as hell.
I was at the SLP boutique at BH this weekend, got to try on plenty of jackets and found most are very cropped, even the blazers, might even say almost Thom Browne level.post #200 of 145096/25/13 at 4:54pmQuote:
Of course that jacket is going to look awkward on a basketball player. Regardless that jacket wasn't as short as the varsity with panels up top. But you're right, Most are cropped even blazers, but it still varies. The peak lapel blazers for example fit long. while all of the sale blazers were cropped like a blouse.post #201 of 145096/25/13 at 4:58pmpost #202 of 145096/25/13 at 5:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
Umm, CP3 is listed at 6'0" but Ive stood next to the guy and we are eye to eye level and I am about 5'10" on a good day. It's cropped and say it's about the same as the other varsity.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
YMMV, both jackets are still true to size.post #203 of 145096/25/13 at 9:56pmpost #204 of 145096/26/13 at 5:55pmpost #205 of 145096/26/13 at 7:11pmQuote:
Wait, aren't you like a size 44? I thought you were shorter?
Edited by KingJulien - 6/26/13 at 8:58pmpost #206 of 145096/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #207 of 145096/30/13 at 3:37pmpost #208 of 145096/30/13 at 3:41pm
I might get flak for this but w/e, I thought some of it was good (like the casual blazers and the double rider fits) and some of it was just not visually appealing (didn't like the patterns).
Almost seems like a DH rehash from him (again?)post #209 of 145096/30/13 at 3:44pmpost #210 of 145096/30/13 at 3:59pm
Thinking about it now, it seemed much more Dior Homme-y then the previous collections, very much in the vain of S/S 2006, though with more of a David Bowie edge (some of the models even were done up to look like him). While there are a few pieces that I like, I think overall, the collection isn't for me. It's just too... flamboyant . I'll probably pick up the sparkling shirt in look 1, though, which I guess makes me a hypocrite.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › NWT - Sandro Magnetic Trench Coat - Size Small - Anthracite (Dark... 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 7 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 13 minutes ago
- › New 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...