or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 120

post #1786 of 2166
If someone thinks 24" is way too cropped for their body, what recommendation would you give?
post #1787 of 2166
Something that is 25" foo.gif
post #1788 of 2166
lol ok you got me
Edited by HeavenResign - 7/25/14 at 9:30am
post #1789 of 2166
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExAngel View Post

I've had both. I've really liked all my rick's but I grew tired of them eventually and wanted something more subtle and that would work better with my wardrobe since i've mostly been wearing SLP. I picked up a recent stooges jacket since I find Rick jackets to be more functional but it was flimsier than a target jacket. Just really awful quality.

So I went through about 3 different SLP leathers including the classic biker and L17 and they all looked great, but were just too short and cropped for my frame. I also found the leather to be nice and supple but very thin and delicate. Maybe they get more substantial during the right season, but I didn't find them to be very functional in any case. More of a statement/accessory or editorial piece. 

Rick is hit and miss, but nothing beats the two zipper interior pockets (Sometimes when I go traveling I just take the jacket and put my iPad mini and whatever accessories I need for hygiene, etc and don't even need to bring a carry on. 

I might take a look at some of Schott's custom jackets though since they're really well priced and made in the USA and essentially give you the classic rider look. 

I personally think the quality is about the same. Im more of a fan of Rick's hammered leathers (nothing really beats that look IMO). SLP have more of a classical design while one could consider Rick's a little more "trendy". Each features a different cut. My only real complaint I would offer about the Ricki's is that he cuts the sleeves so damn long on his jackets. The interior pockets are amazing, the stuff one can hide from full size books to tablets.
post #1790 of 2166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returningson View Post


I personally think the quality is about the same. Im more of a fan of Rick's hammered leathers (nothing really beats that look IMO). SLP have more of a classical design while one could consider Rick's a little more "trendy". Each features a different cut. My only real complaint I would offer about the Ricki's is that he cuts the sleeves so damn long on his jackets. The interior pockets are amazing, the stuff one can hide from full size books to tablets.

 

 

Agreed. 

 

Also, this thread has now seen Ricki join Heidi and Channel. 

post #1791 of 2166
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21st View Post

I saw crash denim size 30 (new with tag) 2 weeks ago.
Mind sharing where?
post #1792 of 2166
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraSaiyan View Post


Mind sharing where?

 

I just went to his site. It sold out already. So sorry

 

You could try looking in Yahoo Auction (Japan). I saw some 29 and 30 sometimes.

 

I wish they had 28.

post #1793 of 2166

Hey, is anyone interested in the chain destroyed denim in black? I am able to get a pair for under retail. However they are the women's version and are size 30. If your skinny and usually wear 27-29 i'm sure you can fit into these. My buddy's thats a 29 in 15.5 fit perfectly in these. PM me if your interested :).

post #1794 of 2166
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExAngel View Post

Kinda wanted a fall jacket and this is currently at half off.. Yes / No? 




Can anyone tell me what it's called? So I can search for a place selling it?
post #1795 of 2166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somatic View Post


Can anyone tell me what it's called? So I can search for a place selling it?

 

 

 

 

Here you go, Last one

 

http://www.gilt.com/brand/saint-laurent-paris/product/1046496762-saint-laurent-paris-buffalo-plaid-jacket?

post #1796 of 2166
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExAngel View Post
 

 

 

 

 

Here you go, Last one

 

http://www.gilt.com/brand/saint-laurent-paris/product/1046496762-saint-laurent-paris-buffalo-plaid-jacket?

 

 

Thanks for the link.

Did you end up getting it for yourself?

 

But damn... I need one in a size 48. Damn damn damn. 

post #1797 of 2166

Latest Pick Up !!!

 

post #1798 of 2166
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21st View Post
 

Latest Pick Up !!!

 

Very nice. Was thinking about picking it up, but that price tag for a non leather bag.

post #1799 of 2166
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYeezy View Post
 

Very nice. Was thinking about picking it up, but that price tag for a non leather bag.

haha same here, the price is too high for canvas backpack. I just got it because it's SLP.

I try not to buy anything because of this reason from now on lol.

post #1800 of 2166
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21st View Post

haha same here, the price is too high for canvas backpack. I just got it because it's SLP.
I try not to buy anything because of this reason from now on lol.

I've been doing that WAY too often with this brand haha
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.