It honestly depends which season black 15.5 your comparing too. I find every season the denim sizes fluctuate. Going TTS or sizing up 1 doesn't make that much of a difference for 15.5cm IMO
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 118
Styleforum Top Picks
Prior season crash and destroyed denim is 14.5 cm if I'm not mistaken. The general opinion is that they fit pretty snug overall.
Current season crash and destroyed is 15cm so once again it will fit snugly. The plain black 15.5cm and even the current 15 cm biker denim I find fits more loosely than the other SLP denim in the same cut. You could stay TTS, although the denim will be a bit more tight than your 15.5s.
In the black 15.5s I find I have to size down one to be fair.
I bought my black denim 15.5 off Mr. Porter around January, so I don't really know the seasonal details. I'm going to guess its AW13.
Truly depends on your style, but I actually like that jacket. Mind sharing a link?
Anyone know what I can search to find a few product pages? Been trying Saint Laurent plaid jacket with mild success...
Edited by Somatic - 7/23/14 at 3:45pm
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 2015 SF March Madness Bracket 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 7 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 9 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...