just found a pair for 450 after looking for months. out of nowhere i saw a pair in my size pop back up on ssense. i immediately copped only to have them cancel it and say it was a mistake. this is def my favorite slp shoe so far.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 116post #1726 of 59167/15/14 at 3:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1727 of 59167/15/14 at 3:56pmQuote:
Damn, so lucky! Where'd you find them?post #1728 of 59167/15/14 at 5:16pmpost #1729 of 59167/15/14 at 5:36pmpost #1730 of 59167/15/14 at 6:31pmpost #1731 of 59167/15/14 at 10:51pmpost #1732 of 59167/16/14 at 4:05ampost #1733 of 59167/16/14 at 7:34ampost #1734 of 59167/16/14 at 8:09ampost #1735 of 59167/16/14 at 1:07pmpost #1736 of 59167/16/14 at 1:45pmpost #1737 of 59167/16/14 at 6:34pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by keanswon
thanks for recommending Leather Spa - they did a perfect job. from what I'd read I was expecting ~$70 but it ended up being $34. they even rushed it for me (took 2 days).I had my derbies topy'd after two wears. The design (on my shoes) look similar to the Spoiler^ which leads me to believe it's this: http://www.topy.fr/en/417/240/shoe_repair-product-VULKOTOP_PYRA.html , but to answer your question, no. Heh.post #1738 of 59167/16/14 at 10:20pmpost #1739 of 59167/17/14 at 12:30amQuote:Originally Posted by BussitI had my derbies topy'd after two wears. The design (on my shoes) look similar to the Spoiler^ which leads me to believe it's this: http://www.topy.fr/en/417/240/shoe_repair-product-VULKOTOP_PYRA.html , but to answer your question, no. Heh.
yeah, I mean topy for SLP. I got mistaken with Wolverine boots. SLP boots are so elegant, would look ridiculous with vibram though.
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Currently, there are 1743 Active Users (409 Members and 1334 Guests)
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 17 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 21 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 42 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...