just found a pair for 450 after looking for months. out of nowhere i saw a pair in my size pop back up on ssense. i immediately copped only to have them cancel it and say it was a mistake. this is def my favorite slp shoe so far.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 116post #1726 of 92017/15/14 at 3:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1727 of 92017/15/14 at 3:56pmQuote:
Damn, so lucky! Where'd you find them?post #1728 of 92017/15/14 at 5:16pmpost #1729 of 92017/15/14 at 5:36pmpost #1730 of 92017/15/14 at 6:31pmpost #1731 of 92017/15/14 at 10:51pmpost #1732 of 92017/16/14 at 4:05ampost #1733 of 92017/16/14 at 7:34ampost #1734 of 92017/16/14 at 8:09ampost #1735 of 92017/16/14 at 1:07pmpost #1736 of 92017/16/14 at 1:45pmpost #1737 of 92017/16/14 at 6:34pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by keanswon
thanks for recommending Leather Spa - they did a perfect job. from what I'd read I was expecting ~$70 but it ended up being $34. they even rushed it for me (took 2 days).I had my derbies topy'd after two wears. The design (on my shoes) look similar to the Spoiler^ which leads me to believe it's this: http://www.topy.fr/en/417/240/shoe_repair-product-VULKOTOP_PYRA.html , but to answer your question, no. Heh.post #1738 of 92017/16/14 at 10:20pmpost #1739 of 92017/17/14 at 12:30amQuote:Originally Posted by BussitI had my derbies topy'd after two wears. The design (on my shoes) look similar to the Spoiler^ which leads me to believe it's this: http://www.topy.fr/en/417/240/shoe_repair-product-VULKOTOP_PYRA.html , but to answer your question, no. Heh.
yeah, I mean topy for SLP. I got mistaken with Wolverine boots. SLP boots are so elegant, would look ridiculous with vibram though.
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1651 Active Users (369 Members and 1282 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?