or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 116

post #1726 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by feezy View Post

Hey guys, I've been looking for a pair of the Jodhpur cropped boots sz 43 in the tan color for months now and can't find a pair. Was wondering if anyone can help? I'm completely fine with a used pair. Thank you.

just found a pair for 450 after looking for months. out of nowhere i saw a pair in my size pop back up on ssense. i immediately copped only to have them cancel it and say it was a mistake. this is def my favorite slp shoe so far.

post #1727 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by max-t View Post


just found a pair for 450 after looking for months. out of nowhere i saw a pair in my size pop back up on ssense. i immediately copped only to have them cancel it and say it was a mistake. this is def my favorite slp shoe so far.

 

Damn, so lucky! Where'd you find them?

post #1728 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvc06 View Post


For one day only I will let this go for $375 paypal gift or +4%
If only this was in size 38 T.T
 
post #1729 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Vuitton View Post
 

Got 1 in a size 39 interested?

post #1730 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvc06 View Post

For one day only I will let this go for $375 paypal gift or +4%

am i wrong in thinking you can't really tailor that shirt down because it'd mess up the print? would kop if that was possible
post #1731 of 2638

Any of you add vibram to SLP shoes? 

post #1732 of 2638

hi,

the 100% silk shirts. they're dry clean only on the tag.

 

has anyone just handwashed or anything?

 

just got a few and gonna be a pain / expensive, having to dry clean all the time.

post #1733 of 2638

I am 176cm/130lbs and normally wear blazers in size 44, SLP or other brands.

Now I'm thinking of buying a SLP Women's blazers online, what size should I go for, FR38 or FR40?

post #1734 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakevu View Post
 

Any of you add vibram to SLP shoes? 

Yup.

post #1735 of 2638
Need some help from you guys. I really like my wyatt suede boots and am looking to buy a second pair

My first question is are these the same color? and is there some place I don't know about selling the cropped boots (bottom pic) other than farfetch? my size sold out almost instantly


post #1736 of 2638

:fu:


Edited by ExAngel - 7/16/14 at 7:49pm
post #1737 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakevu View Post
 

Any of you add vibram to SLP shoes? 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by keanswon View Post

@ryansmith

thanks for recommending Leather Spa - they did a perfect job. from what I'd read I was expecting ~$70 but it ended up being $34. they even rushed it for me (took 2 days).

 
 
I had my derbies topy'd after two wears. The design (on my shoes) look similar to the Spoiler^ which leads me to believe it's this: http://www.topy.fr/en/417/240/shoe_repair-product-VULKOTOP_PYRA.html , but to answer your question, no. Heh.
 
 
post #1738 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by icvcss View Post
 

I am 176cm/130lbs and normally wear blazers in size 44, SLP or other brands.

Now I'm thinking of buying a SLP Women's blazers online, what size should I go for, FR38 or FR40?

 

Go with 40

post #1739 of 2638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bussit View Post
I had my derbies topy'd after two wears. The design (on my shoes) look similar to the Spoiler^ which leads me to believe it's this: http://www.topy.fr/en/417/240/shoe_repair-product-VULKOTOP_PYRA.html , but to answer your question, no. Heh.

yeah, I mean topy for SLP. I got mistaken with Wolverine boots. SLP boots are so elegant, would look ridiculous with vibram though.

post #1740 of 2638

Anyone have a pair of these tan suede chelseas they'd be willing to sell, size 42.5 or 43?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.