Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 102
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1517 of 59586/20/14 at 4:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Returningson
looking to trade my red Hawaiian Shirt size 39 (Mine is BNWT, never even tried on, minty fresh in the box with tags attached!) for a black short sleeve Hawaiian shirt in same size 39. Can possibly even be used. (I have a bone white suit that I think the black shirt would look better with instead of the red).
Black hawaiin is my favorite piece of the season, I wear it all the time.post #1518 of 59586/20/14 at 4:33pmpost #1519 of 59586/20/14 at 4:35pmpost #1520 of 59586/20/14 at 6:39pmIt's a shirt so I don't know how much tailoring one would really need but I found these fit well off the rack as long as you know your proper size. Very lightweight with an interesting feel (it's silk crepe which feels different than most silks loomed for typical hawaiian shirts). Great piece with an great print just wish I would have copped BOTH the black and the red.post #1521 of 59586/20/14 at 6:46pmpost #1522 of 59586/20/14 at 7:29pmpost #1523 of 59586/20/14 at 11:50pm
I am considering these two similar shirts which are both in sale
Are the differences between silk and cotton, in terms of comfortability and appearance, worth that additional $150?
Appreciate for any recommendations.post #1524 of 59586/21/14 at 1:00ampost #1525 of 59586/21/14 at 4:33ampost #1526 of 59586/21/14 at 8:03ampost #1527 of 59586/21/14 at 10:27ampost #1528 of 59586/21/14 at 2:06pmpost #1529 of 59586/21/14 at 2:17pmpost #1530 of 59586/21/14 at 2:19pm
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Currently, there are 1052 Active Users (197 Members and 855 Guests)
- › Brooks Brothers Regent Cut 40R Grey Suit 12 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 29 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 34 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › My Harris Tweed Pocket Sqaure 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › recommend me some places to go to in nyc alone 7 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 18 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...