or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 951

post #14251 of 14950
Quote:
Originally Posted by japejapejape View Post

i like the d02's




does anyone have pictures of their nut suede boots?
I would like to see how nappy some of your boots are. I'm not sure if it's my cup of tea
i happen to have this picture of the harness wyatt which she said were nut suede on the left my SA sent this morning because i wanted a comparison picture of the heel height.
post #14252 of 14950
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddibakar View Post


i happen to have this picture of the harness wyatt which she said were nut suede on the left my SA sent this morning because i wanted a comparison picture of the heel height.

On the right is the 30mm chelsea?

post #14253 of 14950
Quote:
Originally Posted by newera90 View Post
 

On the right is the 30mm chelsea?


yea, in tobacco suede

post #14254 of 14950

@adamdraps D01 looks perfect

post #14255 of 14950
Quote:
Originally Posted by japejapejape View Post

i like the d02's




does anyone have pictures of their nut suede boots?
I would like to see how nappy some of your boots are. I'm not sure if it's my cup of tea

I like the Nut suede over the typical smooth suede that's on everything else.

post #14256 of 14950

nice. thanks guys. @echau did yours start off that nappy or do they gradually get nappier and nappier?

post #14257 of 14950
They pretty much started out like that.
post #14258 of 14950


Another fit pic of the silver Wyatts.

The flannel is actually from Paul Smith, picked it up very cheap at an end of season sale and it's one of my favourite shirts already.
post #14259 of 14950
A few years late to the party haha but I finally picked up a 42 teddy yesterday...wore it to dinner and it's such a great fall layer.






post #14260 of 14950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamdraps View Post

d01 vs d02

pick one! 

D01 in my true size:











 D02 up one size







i say D01
creates a nice balance/proportion. IMHO
post #14261 of 14950
When is men's ss17 shown? The show on 9/26 seems to only have female stuff.
post #14262 of 14950
Quote:
Originally Posted by agp View Post

When is men's ss17 shown? The show on 9/26 seems to only have female stuff.


No more mens, its all done, if you want an alternative move on to rag & bone and john elliott and your local thrift store, its over, the train has left the station. 

post #14263 of 14950
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post


No more mens, its all done, if you want an alternative move on to rag & bone and john elliott and your local thrift store, its over, the train has left the station. 

No more until the next designer? Will the permanent collection still be around next season?
post #14264 of 14950
@OakGhost I know some people find it overplayed, but that jacket is seriously one of my favorite SL pieces. I think it's really the best of its kind. Congrats, man!
post #14265 of 14950
@Isolar ya, and the bay is not a fashion place i.e while they may be all over the net...I've only ever seen one or two in person...and frankly I don't even care...I like it so I bought it...hahaha!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.