Purchased through FarFetch. Apparently Maxfield fucked up the pricing somehow and are refusing to honor it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 937post #14042 of 155989/28/16 at 9:17pmpost #14043 of 155989/29/16 at 5:52ampost #14044 of 155989/29/16 at 7:14am
Just ordered the silver Wyatts from FarFetch
Managed to get the 10% off cause I haven't ordered from there before so snagged them for a bit under £500.
Hoping they'll rotate quite well in the line up with the gold Wyatts and the fringed suede from earlier this year. Will post pics of all three once they arrive next week!
For now here's the two without fit pics:post #14045 of 155989/29/16 at 7:17ampost #14046 of 155989/29/16 at 9:10ampost #14047 of 155989/29/16 at 3:05pmpost #14048 of 155989/29/16 at 3:52pmpost #14049 of 155989/29/16 at 4:31pmpost #14050 of 155989/29/16 at 4:35pmGuys, I really need some insights! I'm about to purchase the last 'oversized rancher coat' from the local SLP store. The coat is amazing but it's made of 100% treated sheepskin and feels like suede (with the lining in pure shearling).
- is this water resistant?
- does rain leave spots on the coat?
- how does one treat such a coat to keep it new?
The sales associate told me I can't wear it in the rain but I can not imagine that SLP would make a coat that can't weather the elements (no pun intended!).
Any insights would be tremendously useful, especially from those that have this coat (I saw a few members with it on this forum). Information on Google is confusing.
Picture attached. Many thanks!post #14051 of 155989/29/16 at 5:02pmpost #14052 of 155989/29/16 at 5:22pmCoat does look amazing. My understanding of suede and partly based on my own experience is that a quick exposure to some rain is fine, as long as you don't get soaked. So carry an umbrella, don't go traipsing in the rain, even if it's "treated" as suede can get soggy and lose it's vitality for lack of a better word. I know this is kind of disappointing, but in essence, you don't have to be OCD about it (you won't have spots from a few drops of rain), but it's not an all-weather solution, at least IME.post #14053 of 155989/29/16 at 5:41pmThanks SirGrotius, you're always so helpful. Really appreciate that!
I live in Dubai for work but I do visit my parents and friends regularly in Belgium and it really rains 11 months out of 12 over there. If I run the risk of destroying it because of that, I prefer to skip the purchase. It sells for the equivalent of 4,000 euros over here and I can't take the risk of it being ruined just because I forgot the umbrella once.
Besides, when it rains in Belgium it really rains like a monsoon and an umbrella wouldn't help much since it also rains sideways!
I just wonder: what kind of weather is this coat made for then? It really bothers me that it's so fragile.post #14054 of 155989/29/16 at 5:54pmpost #14055 of 155989/29/16 at 6:09pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 16 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 19 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...