Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 922post #13817 of 155929/15/16 at 1:03pmpost #13818 of 155929/15/16 at 1:35pmpost #13819 of 155929/15/16 at 2:06pmpost #13820 of 155929/15/16 at 2:07pm
black cropped jodhpurs are awesome. i wear mine to work every other day, they're the perfect low key boot with tons of attitude still. jeans need to be perfect in that photo or it all falls apart.
tried on the black velvet officer teddy today (not the embroidered one) and man was i surprised at how cool it was. the shape is absolutely perfect. velvet is deep deep black and elevated the not as black tones in my jeans and tee. subtle details on the cuffs and across the back was super cool too. i'm tempted to get it. it has the vibe of the musical note velvet teddy, but it is way more wearable. and it feels like the photos of hedi wearing his black musical note, without the stupid crystals.post #13821 of 155929/15/16 at 2:09pmpost #13822 of 155929/15/16 at 2:10pmpost #13823 of 155929/15/16 at 2:11pmpost #13824 of 155929/15/16 at 2:11pmI have a couple SLP blazers (black corduroy with leather elbow patches and black with the linen "pique" from this season) and the fit is spot on; i get a lot of use out of them.
Does anyone have experience with the brass button versions in black or navy? I've always eschewed them based on a guttural reaction to the buttons, but maybe I should give them a chance.post #13825 of 155929/15/16 at 2:12pm
added the photo sorry dudes.
@SirGrotius i've tried on the black one with brass buttons a million times in store, whenever i want to see how something will look with a blazer on top. fit is identical to my plain gabardine one. i don't like the brass myself, it reminds me too much of my uncle john who has never bought an article of clothing that fits, especially in blue. that said, doing it in black would be a cool way to do that sort of preppy style.
also, I'm surprised no one has any opinions on the new ad.post #13826 of 155929/15/16 at 2:18pmpost #13827 of 155929/15/16 at 2:24pmpost #13828 of 155929/15/16 at 2:30pm
i sort of dig the vibe of the ad. hot girl in paris stumbling home in the morning. and the one with the branding across it looks pretty cool, as they've taken away the 'paris'. no more rock and roll, just rich party girl. again, fine by me. you're right though, it's a huge step up from the banal first attempt. i never want to see a men's ad however.post #13829 of 155929/15/16 at 5:02pm
Rich Party Girl pretty much accurately describes the new direction.
Some of the PR girls in NY I know have mentioned that Vaccarello has been told to stay away from the Mens collection and to only focus on women which goes along with a few others I know that assisted Hedi in LA and have been offered positions in Paris to only work on mens.
Some of the same girls have also been with SL since the inception and have said that the upcoming womens line is actually pretty phenomenal and only elevates what Hedi has done. I wouldn't hold my breath, but at the end of the day, the girls are the ones buying the clothes.post #13830 of 155929/15/16 at 7:27pm
Its been said that SS17 isn't as bad as people think it will be. And actually to look for it. Some people have said they are actually waiting for it, more so than the fw16. But hey idk thats just word from few reps that saw the new stuff in gallery book. Im sure there is few things I will get. But nothing near as exciting as Hedi Era, I assume
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Gieves & Hawkes Burgundy and Navy Blue Checkered Tie 2 minutes ago
- › Smart Coat/Broad Shoulders recommendations 3 minutes ago
- › NWT Drake's Dark Blue w/ cream, burgundy & forest green stripes tie. 4 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...