or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 921

post #13801 of 14971
Cool pic on the wall wink.gif so good
post #13802 of 14971
Testing our new IKEA shelving I'm installing in my shoe room tomorrow...

post #13803 of 14971

those the fw16 glitter boots? 

 

none the less they look beautiful

post #13804 of 14971

Nice way to store shoes!

post #13805 of 14971

New image from Vaccarello.

 

post #13806 of 14971
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

Testing our new IKEA shelving I'm installing in my shoe room tomorrow...

 

Love that!!

 

 

Any EU peeps know if the FW16 cowboy wyatts with the exposed zipper is still available anywhere in size 43 - online or in store? was on brownsfashion at £610 (+10% off through farfetch) but sold out way too quick.

 

Likewise with the black suede version which has only a couple of sizes left:

 

https://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/saint-laurent-western-ankle-boots-item-11637853.aspx

 

post #13807 of 14971

would love those in black leather without the stupid distressing on them.

post #13808 of 14971
Zara Woman's version of the Devon
$90 USD


YSL.COM image:
post #13809 of 14971
@bawlin I have that shelf! I use mine for magazines, but you just gave me a good idea...
post #13810 of 14971
I'd be lying if I said I didn't get the idea from Hypebeast foo.gif

http://hypebeast.com/2016/7/ikea-hypebeast-sneakerhead-bedroom

I've actually got 3 shelves being installed (21 shoes/boots total).

And yes, the boots below the gold Wyatts are the FW16 silver/gold weave Wyatts. I would post photos but nothing short of a video with light shining directly on them will do the boots justice. The quintessential evening/special occasions boot.
post #13811 of 14971
Quote:
Originally Posted by therattler View Post

New image from Vaccarello.




Fuck I'm out!
post #13812 of 14971
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORNINGSTAR777 View Post

Zara Woman's version of the Devon
$90 USD


YSL.COM image:

 

These actually don't look bad at all.. I may cop a pair once I get some spare change

post #13813 of 14971
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

I'd be lying if I said I didn't get the idea from Hypebeast foo.gif

http://hypebeast.com/2016/7/ikea-hypebeast-sneakerhead-bedroom

I've actually got 3 shelves being installed (21 shoes/boots total).

And yes, the boots below the gold Wyatts are the FW16 silver/gold weave Wyatts. I would post photos but nothing short of a video with light shining directly on them will do the boots justice. The quintessential evening/special occasions boot.

Would love if you could post a vid (or IG vid) of the boots. They're super tempting
post #13814 of 14971

Got my hands on a pair of AW13 "Big Crash" in Sz. 34. They're skinny from the knees down, however I do own RL Varick "slim straight" jeans that fit tighter then the Big Crash in the waist and thighs. I'm very surprised by this since everyone freaks out about AW13 being "skin tight". 

 

Found this post to have some good points:

https://www.reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/4dxjhb/there_are_way_too_many_misconceptions_about_saint/

post #13815 of 14971

really?

 

about as good as pop art prints and 'testing out shelving' = putting shoes on a rack

 

the internet is so annoying

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.