or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 913

post #13681 of 14982
@bawlin they are crazy ass nice will be getting a ton of use out of them. Ya for sure look bad from that angle but If they are the same shape at the velvet (even slimmer than my gold) I think they may look sharp..we shall see. Those blue velvet are nuts!


@Isolar FW15 raw hems...wear them way too much haha. Great jeans.


@Jbidwal ya, I think they have a few in a few sizes. I'd call the sop before making the trek in but they are worth it for sure. I may do the Bordeaux as well but not sure. I like a lot of the FW boots more in person so I have to choose wisely !
post #13682 of 14982
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakGhost View Post

@bawlin they are crazy ass nice will be getting a ton of use out of them. Ya for sure look bad from that angle but If they are the same shape at the velvet (even slimmer than my gold) I think they may look sharp..we shall see. Those blue velvet are nuts!

I was hoping to check out the black velvet in person but it doesn't look like either NYC boutiques got them satisfied.gif

On the topic of the blue velvet, has anyone seen these online or elsewhere (aside from the Bergdorf website)?
post #13683 of 14982
post #13684 of 14982
post #13685 of 14982
johdpurs
post #13686 of 14982


They are all the same man, they just change the names every season. The ones in the picture are hedi or jodhs or this season called(wyatt)

post #13687 of 14982
post #13688 of 14982
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddibakar View Post


They are all the same man, they just change the names every season. The ones in the picture are hedi or jodhs or this season called(wyatt)

Yeah, the names were what was throwing me off. But the current ones are slighty darker then the one in the bignas photo right?
post #13689 of 14982

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/saint-laurent/tan-suede-western-hedi-boots/1649753

 

Am I right in thinking these look like they have the 40mm heel?

 

Very tempted if that's the case, really wish the normal Jodphurs were 40mm, can't really tell from those SS17 preview leaks if they're coming back or not cause otherwise I'd be tempted to wait for the grey ones.

post #13690 of 14982
I wonder if the distressing on those cowboy Wyatt 40 are just painted on or real scuffing. If it is just painted on then likely some black shoe cream would recolour it in. But the pre-distressed design does make me feel less guilty to treat them as beaters.
post #13691 of 14982
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEJSkelly View Post

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/saint-laurent/tan-suede-western-hedi-boots/1649753

Am I right in thinking these look like they have the 40mm heel?

Very tempted if that's the case, really wish the normal Jodphurs were 40mm, can't really tell from those SS17 preview leaks if they're coming back or not cause otherwise I'd be tempted to wait for the grey ones.

You are right. IMO, Jodphurs look stupid with a 40mm heel (and this is coming from someone who, in general, prefers a 40mm heel).
post #13692 of 14982
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post


You are right. IMO, Jodphurs look stupid with a 40mm heel (and this is coming from someone who, in general, prefers a 40mm heel).


I think he meant to say he likes the 40mm jodhs. He didn't say they look stupid in 40mm. Anyway, I prefer 30mm on jodhs too.

post #13693 of 14982
I'm really wanting those jodhpurs with the 25 mm heel released back in ss13...

2411a7092ea532a4a3abdcc8f873ce2e.jpg

I wouldn't mind the Seville version as well
saint-laurent-seville-leather-boot-product-2-682777432-normal.jpeg
post #13694 of 14982

How do you guys keep your suede shoes clean? Im looking to pick up a pair of some side zips but im super paranoid about ruining them. Can a cobbler get most stains out?

post #13695 of 14982
I wear my tan suede chelseas to work almost daily and they've held up fine considering how frequently I get caught in the rain. If you're going for the brand new super fresh look then buy them and never put them on.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.