Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 92post #1366 of 59586/8/14 at 7:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1367 of 59586/8/14 at 8:27am
IMG_5799.JPG 2,128k .JPG file
Hi, this is the classic SL Plonge Biker SS14, this is a fit pic of the size 46: I think is too much big in the shoulders and maybe in the chest. I have also the size 44 of the FW collection "perfecto" biker that was very thight and short, but with a very cool effect in the fit. What do you think of this 46?post #1368 of 59586/8/14 at 8:58ampost #1369 of 59586/8/14 at 9:00ampost #1370 of 59586/8/14 at 9:17ampost #1371 of 59586/8/14 at 9:20ampost #1372 of 59586/8/14 at 9:26ampost #1373 of 59586/8/14 at 10:05amQuote:
Yeah, those are dope mate! Hmmm, yeah 41 might be a bit too small then. 43 might be a bit big!
Cheers mate!!post #1374 of 59586/8/14 at 10:09ampost #1375 of 59586/8/14 at 10:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Rocco32
IMG_5799.JPG 2128k .JPG file
Hi, this is the classic SL Plonge Biker SS14, this is a fit pic of the size 46: I think is too much big in the shoulders and maybe in the chest. I have also the size 44 of the FW collection "perfecto" biker that was very thight and short, but with a very cool effect in the fit. What do you think of this 46?
Way, way too big. Looks like you're swimming in it, not at all the look that's intended.post #1376 of 59586/8/14 at 10:15ampost #1377 of 59586/8/14 at 10:16amQuote:
Far Fetch has 42.
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/saint-laurent-chelsea-boot-item-10637226.aspx?storeid=9579&ffref=lp_9_post #1378 of 59586/8/14 at 10:52amQuote:
My favorite pair of jeans (dior) are that color, it's the easiest color to pair with anything imo, I could probably get away with owning nothing else.post #1379 of 59586/8/14 at 10:55amQuote:
I've got the Wyatt chelsea's in 40, and I'm normally 40 in CP's.
To me the boots don't feel like they run small or anything, but I also don't have wide feet.
I'd say go with your CP size (41) or maybe true to size (42).post #1380 of 59586/8/14 at 11:11amQuote:
So if these are 33s, raw but with 4% elastane and a 16cm hem would you say I'd be okay size wise if the washed pair of D01s I have in 34 are already big on me?
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › What music are you listening to lately? 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 10 minutes ago
- › SW&D Sneakers and Trainers Challenge: 1 August – 9 August 2015 10 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 22 minutes ago
- › recommend me some places to go to in nyc alone 24 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...