Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 92post #1366 of 150366/8/14 at 7:55ampost #1367 of 150366/8/14 at 8:27am
IMG_5799.JPG 2,128k .JPG file
Hi, this is the classic SL Plonge Biker SS14, this is a fit pic of the size 46: I think is too much big in the shoulders and maybe in the chest. I have also the size 44 of the FW collection "perfecto" biker that was very thight and short, but with a very cool effect in the fit. What do you think of this 46?post #1368 of 150366/8/14 at 8:58ampost #1369 of 150366/8/14 at 9:00ampost #1370 of 150366/8/14 at 9:17ampost #1371 of 150366/8/14 at 9:20ampost #1372 of 150366/8/14 at 9:26ampost #1373 of 150366/8/14 at 10:05amQuote:
Yeah, those are dope mate! Hmmm, yeah 41 might be a bit too small then. 43 might be a bit big!
Cheers mate!!post #1374 of 150366/8/14 at 10:09ampost #1375 of 150366/8/14 at 10:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Rocco32
IMG_5799.JPG 2128k .JPG file
Hi, this is the classic SL Plonge Biker SS14, this is a fit pic of the size 46: I think is too much big in the shoulders and maybe in the chest. I have also the size 44 of the FW collection "perfecto" biker that was very thight and short, but with a very cool effect in the fit. What do you think of this 46?
Way, way too big. Looks like you're swimming in it, not at all the look that's intended.post #1376 of 150366/8/14 at 10:15ampost #1377 of 150366/8/14 at 10:16amQuote:
Far Fetch has 42.
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/saint-laurent-chelsea-boot-item-10637226.aspx?storeid=9579&ffref=lp_9_post #1378 of 150366/8/14 at 10:52amQuote:
My favorite pair of jeans (dior) are that color, it's the easiest color to pair with anything imo, I could probably get away with owning nothing else.post #1379 of 150366/8/14 at 10:55amQuote:
I've got the Wyatt chelsea's in 40, and I'm normally 40 in CP's.
To me the boots don't feel like they run small or anything, but I also don't have wide feet.
I'd say go with your CP size (41) or maybe true to size (42).post #1380 of 150366/8/14 at 11:11amQuote:
So if these are 33s, raw but with 4% elastane and a 16cm hem would you say I'd be okay size wise if the washed pair of D01s I have in 34 are already big on me?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 6 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...