Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 92post #1366 of 90066/8/14 at 7:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1367 of 90066/8/14 at 8:27am
IMG_5799.JPG 2,128k .JPG file
Hi, this is the classic SL Plonge Biker SS14, this is a fit pic of the size 46: I think is too much big in the shoulders and maybe in the chest. I have also the size 44 of the FW collection "perfecto" biker that was very thight and short, but with a very cool effect in the fit. What do you think of this 46?post #1368 of 90066/8/14 at 8:58ampost #1369 of 90066/8/14 at 9:00ampost #1370 of 90066/8/14 at 9:17ampost #1371 of 90066/8/14 at 9:20ampost #1372 of 90066/8/14 at 9:26ampost #1373 of 90066/8/14 at 10:05amQuote:
Yeah, those are dope mate! Hmmm, yeah 41 might be a bit too small then. 43 might be a bit big!
Cheers mate!!post #1374 of 90066/8/14 at 10:09ampost #1375 of 90066/8/14 at 10:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Rocco32
IMG_5799.JPG 2128k .JPG file
Hi, this is the classic SL Plonge Biker SS14, this is a fit pic of the size 46: I think is too much big in the shoulders and maybe in the chest. I have also the size 44 of the FW collection "perfecto" biker that was very thight and short, but with a very cool effect in the fit. What do you think of this 46?
Way, way too big. Looks like you're swimming in it, not at all the look that's intended.post #1376 of 90066/8/14 at 10:15ampost #1377 of 90066/8/14 at 10:16amQuote:
Far Fetch has 42.
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/saint-laurent-chelsea-boot-item-10637226.aspx?storeid=9579&ffref=lp_9_post #1378 of 90066/8/14 at 10:52amQuote:
My favorite pair of jeans (dior) are that color, it's the easiest color to pair with anything imo, I could probably get away with owning nothing else.post #1379 of 90066/8/14 at 10:55amQuote:
I've got the Wyatt chelsea's in 40, and I'm normally 40 in CP's.
To me the boots don't feel like they run small or anything, but I also don't have wide feet.
I'd say go with your CP size (41) or maybe true to size (42).post #1380 of 90066/8/14 at 11:11amQuote:
So if these are 33s, raw but with 4% elastane and a 16cm hem would you say I'd be okay size wise if the washed pair of D01s I have in 34 are already big on me?
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Gaziano & Girling 9.5E UK Shoe Trees and Bags 29 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...