Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 92post #1366 of 46756/8/14 at 7:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1367 of 46756/8/14 at 8:27am
IMG_5799.JPG 2,128k .JPG file
Hi, this is the classic SL Plonge Biker SS14, this is a fit pic of the size 46: I think is too much big in the shoulders and maybe in the chest. I have also the size 44 of the FW collection "perfecto" biker that was very thight and short, but with a very cool effect in the fit. What do you think of this 46?post #1368 of 46756/8/14 at 8:58ampost #1369 of 46756/8/14 at 9:00ampost #1370 of 46756/8/14 at 9:17ampost #1371 of 46756/8/14 at 9:20ampost #1372 of 46756/8/14 at 9:26ampost #1373 of 46756/8/14 at 10:05amQuote:
Yeah, those are dope mate! Hmmm, yeah 41 might be a bit too small then. 43 might be a bit big!
Cheers mate!!post #1374 of 46756/8/14 at 10:09ampost #1375 of 46756/8/14 at 10:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Rocco32
IMG_5799.JPG 2128k .JPG file
Hi, this is the classic SL Plonge Biker SS14, this is a fit pic of the size 46: I think is too much big in the shoulders and maybe in the chest. I have also the size 44 of the FW collection "perfecto" biker that was very thight and short, but with a very cool effect in the fit. What do you think of this 46?
Way, way too big. Looks like you're swimming in it, not at all the look that's intended.post #1376 of 46756/8/14 at 10:15ampost #1377 of 46756/8/14 at 10:16amQuote:
Far Fetch has 42.
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/saint-laurent-chelsea-boot-item-10637226.aspx?storeid=9579&ffref=lp_9_post #1378 of 46756/8/14 at 10:52amQuote:
My favorite pair of jeans (dior) are that color, it's the easiest color to pair with anything imo, I could probably get away with owning nothing else.post #1379 of 46756/8/14 at 10:55amQuote:
I've got the Wyatt chelsea's in 40, and I'm normally 40 in CP's.
To me the boots don't feel like they run small or anything, but I also don't have wide feet.
I'd say go with your CP size (41) or maybe true to size (42).post #1380 of 46756/8/14 at 11:11amQuote:
So if these are 33s, raw but with 4% elastane and a 16cm hem would you say I'd be okay size wise if the washed pair of D01s I have in 34 are already big on me?
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › The Official BLUE BLUE JAPAN thread - all things indigo, many... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 3 minutes ago
- › Do Edward Green Top Drawer Shoes Fit Different Than EG RTW??? 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan