that moron is only wearing the shirt unbuttoned because you have to size up at least two to get it done up.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 906post #13577 of 156548/29/16 at 3:21amQuote:
Haha. I was thinking the same thing. I'm 6'1" with broad shoulders and 39" chest, but two of FW16 shirts I tried on were tiny in a Large; the viscose shirts fit relaxed/normal however.
It was also pretty humid and around 83F in NYC.
He wore the studded biker and sparkle Wyatts for his stage performance with Britney Spears
The velvet look isn't how I would do it, but other than styling preference I don't see anything offensive. Theres nothing more rock and roll than a IDGAF attitude. Outfit kind of reminds me of Jim Morrison or Robert Plant.post #13578 of 156548/29/16 at 5:23ampost #13579 of 156548/29/16 at 5:35ampost #13580 of 156548/29/16 at 7:50am@Jbidwal it is not as plush as the Bordeaux..lower pile but the saturation of the black is very nice. I actually talk with someone in the SL textile depth and she said it took forever to find the right one and that its was extremely expensive. My SA actually texted me yesterday from his vacation in Europe (good service) to let me know they had landed so I'll be picking them up this week and will be sure to post. Only THREE in my size for all of the US market.
@therattler I agree on the size front..they do look a bit more sleek small. These were a 40 and I'm actually a 39. I think I'd may want one pair of the devons but have not fallen in love (tried the black suede Chelsea style ones as well) as I haven't tried my size. Over all prefer the shape of the wyatts,Heidi's ,Chelsea's etc.post #13581 of 156548/29/16 at 10:14ampost #13582 of 156548/29/16 at 10:21ampost #13583 of 156548/29/16 at 10:30amQuote:
What do these look like? I haven't seen any gold chainspost #13584 of 156548/29/16 at 10:32ampost #13585 of 156548/29/16 at 1:04pmpost #13586 of 156548/29/16 at 1:30pmpost #13587 of 156548/29/16 at 1:44pmpost #13588 of 156548/29/16 at 1:48pmpost #13589 of 156548/29/16 at 2:16pmpost #13590 of 156548/29/16 at 2:31pmQuote:
It's PC, so I'm guessing it'll be around for a while. However, if you really want one, I'd just grab it. I'm certainly not waiting on any of the permanent items I want, on the off-chance that they're altered in some way (likely for the worse) or disappear completely. You're probably safe through at least SS17, I'd guess. I wouldn't think they'd start dropping items when they're already scraping together pieces to flesh out a summer collection.
@thorns When I saw the first thumbnail on my phone, I thought they were silver lol. Looks good! Would love to see you style them.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1087 Active Users (141 Members and 946 Guests)
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 8 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 18 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 19 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Partenopea wool reversible blazer 50 20 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 25 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 26 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...