or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 91

post #1351 of 2302
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderTG View Post

Is there any difference in the made in Italy vs MIJ jeans on any level?

Thanks.

Great question. I always notice the MIJ get sold out before the MII ones though both are 98% cotton and 2% polyurethane
post #1352 of 2302
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYeezy View Post
 

Okay. So its normal that there should be a bit of struggle to button up the top button?

 

Very much so. It should only last a week. 

post #1353 of 2302
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonmanairlift View Post

Great question. I always notice the MIJ get sold out before the MII ones though both are 98% cotton and 2% polyurethane

MIJ > MII. got nothing to do with fabric, but construction, distressing & washes
post #1354 of 2302
^^Very cool. Good to know. Thanks.
post #1355 of 2302

i have a pair of these size 34 (very rare) never came to the USA…….for sale…….  

post #1356 of 2302
Guys, can anybody take a look at these and tell me if I'm crazy for wanting to try to fit into them?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221459522867&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

They're D02 and I know that's the skinny with 15.5

My D01s indigos are 34 and they're way too big in the waist now.

Seller says the waist is 17.5"

I dunno. He said he'd do a cash deal for a bit cheaper.

Thanks.
post #1357 of 2302
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderTG View Post

Guys, can anybody take a look at these and tell me if I'm crazy for wanting to try to fit into them?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221459522867&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

They're D02 and I know that's the skinny with 15.5

My D01s indigos are 34 and they're way too big in the waist now.

Seller says the waist is 17.5"

I dunno. He said he'd do a cash deal for a bit cheaper.

Thanks.

I bet it's fine. They look super cool and are made in japan, which is a lot better IME. As long as you're not doing a lot of dead lifts/leg exercises or are a serious biker the tapering shouldn't be a problem.
post #1358 of 2302

dont like the colour tbh.

post #1359 of 2302
I don't like the color in the full shot but up close they seem to be darker than light gray.
post #1360 of 2302

yeah, will just say (personally) i dont think its that nice a colour. and pretty sure in general its not that desirable a colour (so not worth paying too high a price for them). plus 33 is maybe a size that will still be available in the sales? in a nicer colour?

post #1361 of 2302
Well if I can get them for $200 shipped I think it's worth a shot. Got plenty of gray/black gear to go with.
post #1362 of 2302
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderTG View Post

Guys, can anybody take a look at these and tell me if I'm crazy for wanting to try to fit into them?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221459522867&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

They're D02 and I know that's the skinny with 15.5

My D01s indigos are 34 and they're way too big in the waist now.

Seller says the waist is 17.5"

I dunno. He said he'd do a cash deal for a bit cheaper.

Thanks.

 

Those are actually 16cm jeans from SS13, I believe. They have a higher polyurethane %, either 4 % or 5%. 

post #1363 of 2302
How do the SLP Chelseas fit? I am usually a size 42, and Size 41 in CP.
post #1364 of 2302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illithid Dude View Post

Those are actually 16cm jeans from SS13, I believe. They have a higher polyurethane %, either 4 % or 5%. 

Is that a pro or con?
post #1365 of 2302
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpiral View Post

How do the SLP Chelseas fit? I am usually a size 42, and Size 41 in CP.

I'd say they run a bit tight. I'm a 42.5 in most everything with wide feet. I just got the Classic Chelseas from Ssense in 43 and I'm glad I went up. They're a bit narrow but the leather is so soft I'm sure they'll stretch to be perfect.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.