Yeah Hedi was involved in the original Dior Homme fragrance that was released in 2005 (I think it was 2005 anyway). It's a nice fragrance and one that I use often. I think as therattler mentioned, he was also involved in at least another one, but the first one is the one that's most worth having.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 893post #13382 of 155928/15/16 at 9:59am@Isolar both if you have the chance please. The picture @SaintLaurent posted is helpful.
I'm just curious how you guys tuck in your shirts cuz I always feel like my shirts bag out a lot when I tuck them in, though my shirts aren't oversized. Maybe it's something that just takes some getting used to.post #13383 of 155928/15/16 at 10:12amQuote:Originally Posted by GeneralNegative
@Isolar both if you have the chance please. The picture @SaintLaurent posted is helpful.
I'm just curious how you guys tuck in your shirts cuz I always feel like my shirts bag out a lot when I tuck them in, though my shirts aren't oversized. Maybe it's something that just takes some getting used to.
I think it all depends on your build (hips, shoulders, etc).post #13384 of 155928/15/16 at 10:37ampost #13385 of 155928/15/16 at 10:58am
Anybody have the Suede L17 w/ fringes? Been looking to see it in a fit for ages. This one for reference-post #13386 of 155928/15/16 at 11:33ampost #13387 of 155928/15/16 at 12:21pmpost #13388 of 155928/15/16 at 2:10pmpost #13389 of 155928/15/16 at 4:20pmHere are some pics of the western belt, as well as a look I posted a while back:
Like I said, I think it's a fantastic belt, and I think the smooth calf is definitely the way to go. It's the perfect balance between something modern and something more vintage-inspired. Plus I've never been a fan of faux, animal-imprinted calf, like the croc-embossed version.
As for colognes, I mostly go for something by Creed or Czech & Speake. I think it's an interesting question that I'm not sure has ever come up here, but at the same time, scent is so unique to a person that I don't think it can—or should—be standardized. It's nice to have some individuality, even when dressed head-to-toe in Saint Laurent wares. You want to stand out in same way when you're one of three guys wearing the same varsity jacket or something, right?post #13390 of 155928/15/16 at 6:20pmhedi tapped francois kurkdjian to design the dior homme fragrances iirc, not "dior homme" but eau noir, bois argent, and one more i can't remember. eau noir was pretty amazing, very intense though.
that was long before kurkdjian launched his own line, i think now it's easily the closest thing to what was intended for the dior homme fragrances. modern but in a neoclassical way, not a futurist way a la cdg. totally pared back like an L01.
the suede jacket isn't an L17, it fits a bit smaller.post #13391 of 155928/15/16 at 7:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Isolar
As far as wearing a black belt with blue jeans and cigar boots, I don't really see the problem, especially if the top-half is black. A brown belt wouldn't match the boots anyway, and I don't think a tan belt would look very good. I generally disregard the rule unless I'm wearing dark brown shoes, which is very rare.
I remember seeing some picture of a guy wearing 3 passant belt, blue trashed and cigar boots with a white tee and L01...that's a while ago when on google and I couldn't find it anymore lol
It didn't look bad at all. I might pull the trigger on 3 passant and western belt soon.....I blame you for tempting me with the pictures hahapost #13392 of 155928/15/16 at 11:20pmpost #13393 of 155928/16/16 at 1:46ampost #13394 of 155928/16/16 at 2:51ampost #13395 of 155928/16/16 at 3:02am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 5 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 seconds ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 22 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 30 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 34 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 5 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 5 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...