Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 888post #13307 of 149718/11/16 at 11:17ampost #13308 of 149718/11/16 at 12:03pmpost #13309 of 149718/11/16 at 12:10pmpost #13310 of 149718/11/16 at 12:44pmpost #13311 of 149718/11/16 at 12:52pmpost #13312 of 149718/11/16 at 2:00pmpost #13313 of 149718/11/16 at 2:06pmpost #13314 of 149718/11/16 at 2:35pmpost #13315 of 149718/11/16 at 2:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by dddibakar
@therattler does the rip on the new season denim come on the knee or is it like other season where it places below the knee in a ugly way?? Please respond, thanks.
hits me perfectly. i'm 5 '11.
@slann01 any idea if your outlet has any tan suede jackets? or the aw15 pinstripe blazer? I'm in the market. i really like the brown suede aviator jacket, but would prefer a tan one--easier to wear i think. likewise, i want the new pinstripe, but i prefer the shorter older blazers.post #13316 of 149718/11/16 at 2:46pmQuote:
i think leather strap is key. and maybe adding another bracelet. i always wear mine when i wear black and blazers. but when I'm dressed down in blue jeans suede boots, i leave it on the bedside table.post #13317 of 149718/11/16 at 3:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by therattler
hits me perfectly. i'm 5 '11.
@slann01 any idea if your outlet has any tan suede jackets? or the aw15 pinstripe blazer? I'm in the market. i really like the brown suede aviator jacket, but would prefer a tan one--easier to wear i think. likewise, i want the new pinstripe, but i prefer the shorter older blazers.
They do have the brown one suede aviator, and also the military cropped suede jacket still in brown (same one that was black leather on FW15 runway). No sighting of the blazer but they still need to put out some stuff I guess. Add me on instagram or on facebook so I can forward you the pictures of stuff in stock.post #13318 of 149718/11/16 at 9:35pm
Lookin for advice on this fit- I'm kinda new to Styleforum, so excuse me if this doesn't belong here, but rather the WAYWT thread. Figured it would be better here as it's pretty SLP-ish.
Quick edit: shirt is only buttoned with two buttons, here's a better pic showing that- I got a message on another forum and wanted to clear it up.
Edited by ASAPRice - 8/11/16 at 9:45pmpost #13319 of 149718/11/16 at 11:08pm
FW16 Cigar Wyatt
The size of the shaft is definitely slimmer than some of the previous years, which is a big plus. The cigar color looks a little bit darker in person compared to images online. I've heard some people complain about the harness being loose, but I don't see an issue with that. I sized down a full size from my normal size, and there's still some wiggle room.
One question for any SLP boot owners: do you have any room in your boot, or is it pretty tight?post #13320 of 149718/11/16 at 11:35pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 10 minutes ago
- › Attila Shoes Budapest 14 minutes ago
- › Thomas Pink Freddie Plain Pink Super Slim Fit Button Cuff Shirt... 15 minutes ago
- › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 19 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway