or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 877

post #13141 of 15020

SS14 details 

post #13142 of 15020
long time lurker, hello, just home from a night out and have burst the seat of a set of do2 cos I was dancing to some great post punk too hard, anyone else had this problem..? pics to follow..
post #13143 of 15020

delete


Edited by hellowello - 7/31/16 at 4:57am
post #13144 of 15020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolar View Post


Is there a reason why they use buttons for D01s and zippers for D02s? In my experience, both fit about the same in the top block. Not sure I have a preference, I'm just curious about their rationale.

I can't see a reason why they do that, not too sure about that. Now I'm curious about that also. 

post #13145 of 15020
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhope View Post

long time lurker, hello, just home from a night out and have burst the seat of a set of do2 cos I was dancing to some great post punk too hard, anyone else had this problem..? pics to follow..


Were you doing Gymnastics? Unless you were dancing to Go! by Tones on Tail it's hard to imagine someone dancing hard to dub influenced punk that makes you sway to and fro'

post #13146 of 15020
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post


Were you doing Gymnastics? Unless you were dancing to Go! by Tones on Tail it's hard to imagine someone dancing hard to dub influenced punk that makes you sway to and fro'

metal box & dirk wears white sox, think it was lunges to cab voltaire that pushed the limits,

would expect the rugged MIJ fabric to hold up tho..
post #13147 of 15020
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhope View Post

metal box & dirk wears white sox, think it was lunges to cab voltaire that pushed the limits,

would expect the rugged MIJ fabric to hold up tho..

nightmare for the modern man, who can i complain to..?

post #13148 of 15020

exciting day! my SA messaged me a few days ago to tell me my Wyatt Zip 60's had come in. Went and tried them, and purchased.

 

I think they look great but fully appreciate they make my figure look rather feminine, so will need some confidence to wear out. Quality seems OK, not amazing. Zip is eh.

 

Please excuse my terrible photos, and my messy room ^.^

 

 

 

 

Also, I had a look at the rest of the new stock. Music note jacket of which they only had 1 (size 46) (not a fan personally), but they also had a green Teddy jacket. I thought this was part of SS17? I don't see it on the website. Didn't bother checking the price because I think it looked rather horrible, but each to their own.

post #13149 of 15020
@cyc wid it I'm gonna wear that tonight.

Those wyatts are too high for me. But if you can pull em off, respect. Was it the red velvet musical jacket? Or the black viscose one?
post #13150 of 15020
Quote:
Originally Posted by therattler View Post

@cyc wid it I'm gonna wear that tonight.

Those wyatts are too high for me. But if you can pull em off, respect. Was it the red velvet musical jacket? Or the black viscose one?

 

black viscose buddy

post #13151 of 15020
@cyc wid it spot on, looks great.

@Y3KID nice , whole fit is proper.


Well only the belt an denim are SL but I think what I wore yesterday made the belt shine . I need to get some other ones ASAP.

post #13152 of 15020
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakGhost View Post


Well only the belt an denim are SL but I think what I wore yesterday made the belt shine . I need to get some other ones ASAP.

 

 

looks good buddy, I miss being able to layer ;.;

 

whats the consensus on belt quality? I had a look at the fw16 3 passant belts but honestly I didn't think much of the leather. Are previous iterations better?

post #13153 of 15020
Y3KID: That outfit looks great. Personally speaking, 40mm is the biggest I'll go, but the 60mm heel looks great. What jeans are you wearing?
post #13154 of 15020
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

Y3KID: That outfit looks great. Personally speaking, 40mm is the biggest I'll go, but the 60mm heel looks great. What jeans are you wearing?

 

The jeans are actually H&M womens 'Super Skinny Stretch' jeans or whatever they call them. Literally the best fitting jeans I've ever worn, like a second skin and extremely comfortable. They taper properly at the ankle etc, and are low waisted. I actually ended up buying 4 pairs because they were so cheap (like 40eur each) and seem to be exactly what I wanted. For some shoes (Jodhpurs) they are far too tight, but for Chelseas and these Wyatt's they seem to fit quite well.

 

You can see the fit better in this photo;

 

 

 

I've owned SLP, Dior, Nudie, etc etc denim. SLP denim for me has always been quite disappointing, Nudie's Skinny Lin is the best 'mens' jean I've found, but April77 women's Joey Lady were also pretty good (tried in the last few weeks) but no need to replace these H&M yet.

post #13155 of 15020
Here's the new single knee rips.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.