That's great to hear, thanks for the info. And by the way they do stretch a little, but will then shrink after washing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 866post #12977 of 162777/21/16 at 1:57am
@kieran84 I think we ordered on the same day and I will be getting my blue and black raw tomorrow so I assume you'll be getting them tomorrow as well?
and by the way, I think the only problem I had with jeans after AW13 being looser were the black raws. My black destroyed, blue washed and blue destroyed from FW15 and SS16 were all pretty fitted (not as tight as AW13 black raws) unlike my black raw from FW15 which were sorta baggy in the thighs
Edited by onlyslp - 7/21/16 at 2:09ampost #12978 of 162777/21/16 at 2:54ampost #12979 of 162777/21/16 at 3:33ampost #12980 of 162777/21/16 at 4:23am
Is there anywhere else that anyone in here would know of that does boots with a similar heel to the 40mm boots?
Bought the fringed suede boots back in May from the Old Bond St store but obviously with Hedi leaving I'm worried they'll stop producing them after SS17 once Vaccarello takes full control. As it stands it looks like I'm going to be spending the next few months stocking up on as much as I can afford to buy.
Don't mind the SLP prices just frustrating if there's absolutely nothing similar on the market!
Also here's a fit pic of the gold side-zip Wyatts from SS16. The Sloane St store had them about a month back in a 44 but I didn't have the cash to buy them at the time, unlikely they'll still be around by the time I'm ready to buy again.post #12981 of 162777/21/16 at 4:40ampost #12982 of 162777/21/16 at 5:06amI finally got to try on the gold devons and the Chelsea devons. I'm kind of disappointed that I wasn't into them - too dainty for me and I didn't like the flatter heel. There black snake ones will have to be awesome, but I think I'll probably pass on them.
Can definitely see how you would rock them Kieran. Will look great with a really sleek style and perfectly cropped jeans.post #12983 of 162777/21/16 at 5:45amQuote:
On the internet maybe, ive never seen anyone besides myself wearing a pair in person (and i never see em on the internet either anymore)
They were really hyped earlier but its died down a lot, either way shoyldnt have any bearing on if you buy a pair or notpost #12984 of 162777/21/16 at 6:32ampost #12985 of 162777/21/16 at 6:48ampost #12986 of 162777/21/16 at 9:43ampost #12987 of 162777/21/16 at 9:59amQuote:
Definitely one of the only pieces from the new collection I'm eyeing. Did you get a chance to try it on?post #12988 of 162777/21/16 at 10:18ampost #12989 of 162777/21/16 at 10:20ampost #12990 of 162777/21/16 at 10:34amQuote:
Also, you can buy the same exact wool shirt here for 90% less than what SLP is selling it for.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 43 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 4 minutes ago
- › Grant Stone - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Bespoke suit, one or two pants? 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...